Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Uncle throws a few sheckles your way fit the trouble I've heard :rolleyes:
Been one wild half of AT so far. In a 4/5 torcon so I’m fully expecting the worse tonight here. Being senior ops NCO sucks at times

So I found the furnace motor that went out at home. The draft inducer blower motor is what it was. Looks like $280 to change it myself
Had to change mine this winter. Drain hose plugged up and drowned the pump

Had to change mine this winter. Drain hose plugged up and drowned the pump
So fellow WI member, you go to Mopars in the Park? We head up there from south eastern WI. Welcome to cruise up with us

Another day at the body shop and at the end of this week I'll take the rest of the month off. :thumbsup:

I've been here in the city of Vinh Long since February 1st. So that's over 3 months. Last night I heard it rain a little bit. This morning when I got up at 4:00 a.m. It was pouring a deluge outside. I usually ride the motorbike to the park and wherever I want to go. But today I will go in the car with her.

Damn, that bottle I broke last night was a barrel pick. I found the same stuff but just a shelf bottle and lower proof. It came from Binny's in Schaumburg (Chicago) Oh Karl! :BangHead: :lol:

Just had a telemarketer call "we are looking at buying property in your area... are you interested in selling"? sure.. 800k..... ummm.... we will call back.. sure... it's worth 350 but my lazy *** isn't moving for less than 800 just cause it would be annoying
They did the same to me while I was home

Pretty clouds coming in

20240507_193302.jpg

20240507_193230.jpg

-
Back