Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning!
Another glorious sunrise!
Saw the farmers are on the fields now,drying up some. Got the garden boxes filled last evening,our little ocean is being so good outside off leash. But she runs until she is exhausted. Damn fast runner too.
One year old today.
Back in shop, and give it my best effort to sort out all the little things to do.

So there is a guy about 45 min from me that built a lakester for Bonneville. Going to go meet and visit with him tomorrow. Wil be great to meet someone who races there and lives close

Thursday is a good day for Tacos!
1715251469845.jpeg

Got another slant exhaust manifold for the Cuda old one has a crack Got to love slip plate, and it lasts for years!

DSC02460.JPG

DSC02461.JPG

DSC02462.JPG

Made it threw the storm, all good this morning, now a shower and head out to my cyropractor appointment.

So, after I paint the chassis on the Charger, would I use Slip Plate or Fluid Film to help with the salt at Bonneville?
I have only used it on bare or rusty metal. I just put it on a rag (wear rubber gloves) and rub it on and kind of buff it the same time. Basically, graphite so it doesn't burn off at all. Do not get it in a spray can the nozzle clogs up right away. A qt will do dozens of slant manifolds, goes a long way

Fluid film would work the best. Get a sprayer for it. They sell kits on flea bay.

Tell you what the film works great on the cars. But I try to respray them every year.

-
Back