Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I have contemplated over and over about getting another dirt bike. The XR 250 was crème dela crème back in the day. Sadly knowing my personality and the abundance of rocks on our mountain I know instinctively how the story would end. As a result I am doing my best not to get one! But this property begs for a little 250! Four stroke maybe? With electric start of course!
Do they even build 2-strokes anymore? :rolleyes:

Do they even build 2-strokes anymore? :rolleyes:
Dunno? Clearly I am declaring myself old as four stroke was innovative at the time I was beginning to stop riding in the dirt. Very few guys trusted it yet. You are likely correct, I bet it is all four stroke now. I kept the Harley and let the knobbies go. @memike had a very cool enduro I was lusting after the last time I was at his place. I think I would go that way. Blast into town for bread and milk on it. His bike was just cool as heck.

Get that after market expansion chamber on there, that 2 stroke aroma :D . If it's not oil injected and ya gotta pre-mix, use Castrol, love that smell :D
Dunno? Clearly I am declaring myself old as four stroke was innovative at the time I was beginning to stop riding in the dirt. Very few guys trusted it yet. You are likely correct, I bet it is all four stroke now. I kept the Harley and let the knobbies go. @memike had a very cool enduro I was lusting after the last time I was at his place. I think I would go that way. Blast into town for bread and milk on it. His bike was just cool as heck.

Get that after market expansion chamber on there, that 2 stroke aroma :D . If it's not oil injected and ya gotta pre-mix, use Castrol, love that smell :D
Same vein as four stroke being “new” technology, wonder if they even still call them Enduros? To me that means lights, plates and blinkers on a dirt bike!

Sorry all, but I need to vent a little bit. On Tuesday we were late getting to the airport because they didn't leave when I told them they should. So we were rushed. Like hurding cats .Barely made the plane. Did have a nice 1-hour layover in Doha though. As most of you know, my stepdaughter was here in my house for 3 months of the time that I was in Vietnam before she came back 3 weeks ago. Got home to find out that she left the doors unlocked. She didn't clean up well and nothing was in its normal place. I tried not to complain too much since her Mama was with me. Since she was here alone while I was gone, I showed her where my sidearm was in the bedroom in case she needed it. I could not find my weapon. When she was called on the phone she couldn't remember what happened to it. I was beginning to get a little hot under the collar. Finally, she remembered she moved it and my wife found it. Ate some breakfast. Made some coffee. Came down to the garage. My Cadillac has been sitting outside for 3 months so it's filthy. Going to wash it. Turn on the hose, the sprayer handle is broken because somebody used it during the winter time and didn't drain the water out of it. It. So it froze and it's broken. :wtf: :BangHead: :mob:
No reason to be sorry Mitch. Seems maybe things she was just not accustomed to, don’t know, never know. Welcome back.

Sorry all, but I need to vent a little bit. On Tuesday we were late getting to the airport because they didn't leave when I told them they should. So we were rushed. Like hurding cats .Barely made the plane. Did have a nice 1-hour layover in Doha though. As most of you know, my stepdaughter was here in my house for 3 months of the time that I was in Vietnam before she came back 3 weeks ago. Got home to find out that she left the doors unlocked. She didn't clean up well and nothing was in its normal place. I tried not to complain too much since her Mama was with me. Since she was here alone while I was gone, I showed her where my sidearm was in the bedroom in case she needed it. I could not find my weapon. When she was called on the phone she couldn't remember what happened to it. I was beginning to get a little hot under the collar. Finally, she remembered she moved it and my wife found it. Ate some breakfast. Made some coffee. Came down to the garage. My Cadillac has been sitting outside for 3 months so it's filthy. Going to wash it. Turn on the hose, the sprayer handle is broken because somebody used it during the winter time and didn't drain the water out of it. It. So it froze and it's broken. :wtf: :BangHead: :mob:
Glad you made it home safe Mitch.
I wouldn't be happy about coming home to that as well so I'd vent too.

Wind really picked up here, need to do some mowing but can’t see with the dust is blowing.

Geez, I just can't help myself.
1000010682.jpg

Never tried that Tequila but sounds good.
Party at Toolmans guys!!! :lol:
It's a barrel pick. Basically a Anejo' or barrel aged Tequila that has been charcoal filtered to remove the color and wood barrel notes. This one is sweet, lime, black pepper spice and baking spice flavors. You could use it in a margarita but shouldn't.

It's a barrel pick. Basically a Anejo' or barrel aged Tequila that has been charcoal filtered to remove the color and wood barrel notes. This one is sweet, lime, black pepper spice and baking spice flavors. You could use it in a margarita but shouldn't.
I like it straight with a bit of salt and lime. I'll have to find a bottle it sounds good.

-
Back