Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Jim
1716641875916.png

So just got an interesting phone call. My township trustee got arrested for stealing gobs of money. My grandfather held that seat for nearly 40 years before retiring and the person that got arrested won and took over.

Was asked if I wanted to run for it…. Hmmm really don’t but the fact my grandfather held it makes it a bit more intriguing

I need to get my *** to the gym, Dr appt a couple days ago "Would you like to see that weight in pounds"? Well, 111Kg is not a pretty conversion for a guy 5'8", gained 20 lbs since Nov

Our Haggens grocery store does too, but 5 percent, think they know they're robbing everyone blind so....
I try to shop at the commissary on the base now. Name brand foods for half the price of Walmart or other store brands if you know what to buy. Some things are more but generally staples, frozen, meats and dairy are way cheaper. Most breakfast stuff is too.

So just got an interesting phone call. My township trustee got arrested for stealing gobs of money. My grandfather held that seat for nearly 40 years before retiring and the person that got arrested won and took over.

Was asked if I wanted to run for it…. Hmmm really don’t but the fact my grandfather held it makes it a bit more intriguing
So embezzlement, nice. I'd find out as much as I could before taking that on but sure if you like it why not?

I try to shop at the commissary on the base now. Name brand foods for half the price of Walmart or other store brands if you know what to buy. Some things are more but generally staples, frozen, meats and dairy are way cheaper. Most breakfast stuff is too.
Ours is carrying "Freedoms Choice" and most of it is just like any off brand or better. Think we've only ran across 1 or 2 items we didn't like

Same here, do a Quarterly run usually since it is in Carlisle. Dairy is cheap here buy it locally from the farms. Eggs 1.25 a dozen, flats 3. Split a pig and quarter of beef on occasion.

How does that old joke go? I changed "The John" to "The Gym" so it's more impressive to say that I go to "the Gym" every morning! :rofl:

I need to get my *** to the gym, Dr appt a couple days ago "Would you like to see that weight in pounds"? Well, 111Kg is not a pretty conversion for a guy 5'8", gained 20 lbs since Nov
Winter kicks my *** every year i gain 15-20.... i cut out carbs in the spring usually and it drops right back off.. this year i'm not doing so great yet

They put a new one up just before I left Bedford and moved down here.

Not one convenient to here, but with the Carquest distribution warehouse store, I rarely go anywhere else
Carquest/Advance Auto is the Corp. that bought my three Parts Stores 24 years ago...... :thumbsup:

So embezzlement, nice. I'd find out as much as I could before taking that on but sure if you like it why not?
For the role? I helped my grandfather with it. I have a pretty solid idea of the role. It’s the spotlight it’ll be under that I don’t wanna deal with let alone figuring out what to do about the missing funds. There’s a years worth of funds missing

Why can't i learn to put on safety glasses when using my die grinder... i always wear my normal glasses and think "Good enough" and i get **** in my eyes every single time.... won't stop watering today..

Pulled my crossmember AGAIN last night to modify the angle the e-brake cable was at... glad i did it, nice and straight. Almost went lazy and left it..
Hot Work | Whats needed for hot work? The list seems to get longer every time. | By Ricky & The BossFacebook

Just thought of sumthin' :eek: Gonna be a whiole buncha vertically challenged '64 Impaler owners at that car show really pissed off with this rain fallin'. :drama::lol:

-
Back