Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
We got over 45,000 people with no power since last nights tornado. And they are talking several days to restore from the damage. Sounds like we made National news? Rogers Arkansas.
Hadn’t heard anything bout it. But I’ve been avoiding news sites

Starting to get some vertical progress. When you are a one man show it is a lot of ladders and clamps! But it was hot, soaked right thru my boots!

IMG_1591.jpeg

IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1590.jpeg

Perty day out there today, not quite 70° but close, no wind to speak of. Took off across the valley and got myself a little racing fix :D. Go Karts at the oval track :steering: More of the little beggars there today, enough for racing. From where I was sitting on that section of K-Rail just outside the catch fence, it looked like a good day to put the slicks on and save the treaded tires for a softer moister track. Kinda dusty it was and almost every racer spun out at least once during the heat races :eek:. I think the track is shorter than we used to race there, straights are almost non-existant.
Need a picture of you running down the track in your cart.

yeah.. phone speaker isn't the best for this.. and i got the full exhaust on today, first one i have made my self and i'm pretty happy with it it's way too loud though.. will see how it is outside the garage
sorry bout the sideways vid..

It sounds better in person

It sounds great.

Had to check on my homie in Ft Campbell Ky. Other than large amounts of rain, so far so good. Other than being out of electricity for an undetermined time of return.

Looking sweet.
Thanks Fred...

I have the wrong top radiator hose... and still need to figure out the temp sender placement...

Didn't know you could put a fan in backwards.... but yeah, did that.... figured that out just before i torqued everything

Had to unwrap about a foot of wiring harness in order to get the routing correct.

Radiator fits nice.
Horns installed

Thanks Fred...

I have the wrong top radiator hose... and still need to figure out the temp sender placement...

Didn't know you could put a fan in backwards.... but yeah, did that.... figured that out just before i torqued everything

Had to unwrap about a foot of wiring harness in order to get the routing correct.

Radiator fits nice.
Horns installed
Nice paint job on the engine bay. Glad you took the time to do it right.

-
Back