Stop in for a drink.

-
My buddy distills that one. He got in a huge brawl (legal) over that label. But I would argue it is one of his best products. He also does what I call a brown gin that is just plain yummy. I think he labels it Minions. Ages it in oak. It does not really taste like gin but that is what he calls it. If you want to check him out google Proof Distillery in Fargo. He is a super good guy. And he makes fine product. Great call taking that Fred! He competes world wide and has several awards for his products. High quality for sure.

My buddy distills that one. He got in a huge brawl (legal) over that label. But I would argue it is one of his best products. He also does what I call a brown gin that is just plain yummy. I think he labels it Minions. Ages it in oak. It does not really taste like gin but that is what he calls it. If you want to check him out google Proof Distillery in Fargo. He is a super good guy. And he makes fine product. Great call taking that Fred! He competes world wide and has several awards for his products. High quality for sure.
Quite spendy I see too. LOL The Macallan 12 year is a must as well.. Those two would be good choices for our whisky tasting group.

So now for something completely different. While sipping gin and lemonade. I thought to myself what if I place my dogs abosolute favorite treat on my cat for my dog. They are great buddies so figured Why not. Experiment was a total failure dog simply ate the cheese and cat was totally indifferent.

IMG_2315.JPG

So now for something completely different. While sipping gin and lemonade. I thought to myself what if I place my dogs abosolute favorite treat on my cat for my dog. They are great buddies so figured Why not. Experiment was a total failure dog simply ate the cheese and cat was totally indifferent.

View attachment 1715344871
IDK, it sounds like it was a total success...you simply proved what you already knew!

Go ahead Hemi eat the cat.

You can see in Hemi's eyes it's chicken fried rice with cheese. lol

Well rain and thunder storms so in the house with a bottle of Crown Royal and looking to find a good movie to fall asleep with.

Got my movie,Open Range haven't seen it in a long time so should be good with thunder storms and whiskey.

Sometimes I drink with my Scout.. Sometimes I drink with my Mopars.. Sometimes I drink with my Yamaha.. But I never drink alone!
Toys are fun and sounds like ya got some good ones but nothing better than giving somebody **** and getting it back. Been a long time sure miss those days..

-
Back