Stop in for a drink.

-
I'm so jealous. I just had a Totinos pizza and some Pilgrims Pride Buffalo chicken wings. Not very fancy, but tasty as hell after a half bottle of bourbon..

Ben, we need to talk about your drinking problem. Meet me for a drink and we can talk about it! LOL

:cheers:

Attachments

• 1-five-guys-brown-paper-bag-budweiser-beer-burger.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 143
Look look I want to show off! Beat a 1969 cobra for a beer! Love a 440 in a daRT! eSPECIALY in mu 4 DOOR! since it aINT EVEN BROKEN IN YET!, HAVe TO GET SOME money FOR the jets and metering rods! Just a stock 1411 eddy right now!

I'll bet it's fun whooping up on people in a 4 dr.. and yes, i have been drinking. . And trying to weld.. the two don't mix so good. I suck! Chicken poop everywhere....

I'll bet it's fun whooping up on people in a 4 dr.. and yes, i have been drinking. . And trying to weld.. the two don't mix so good. I suck! Chicken poop everywhere....

Are you sure that it's not popcorn??? :happy1:

Whelp.. drinking and welding didn't work out too well for me last night,so i had to give up one of them. I'm not welding tonight.

You're not alone. Titos and raspberry lemonaide.

Attachments

• 20150318_184150.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 84
Damn I missed the party. Still taking an afternoon norco for the new knees.?Three Cheladas on top and i,m toasty.Thinking about burning midnight oil on the 69 dart. Changed all the fluids and plugs and bolted on a clean carb. Want to hear this 340 purr.

Naw. You didn't miss anything. It's 10:30 and we all went to bed. Lol

I could really go for one but I think I'll wait till tomorrow....still have some meds in my body and will probably sweat them out tomorrow, gonna be hot!

But I did catch 5 fish in a 45 minute period, 2 nice sunnies and a big crappie....had a nice bass but let him go and a bullhead....the hook/line broke as I got him on the dock but that's ok, thy are slimy anyways and didn't want to touch that one lol....hopefully have a fish fry this weekend! Got some in the freezer I caught last weekend and these 3, hoping to catch many more yet....

-
Back