Stop in for a drink.

-
I could really go for one but I think I'll wait till tomorrow....still have some meds in my body and will probably sweat them out tomorrow, gonna be hot!

But I did catch 5 fish in a 45 minute period, 2 nice sunnies and a big crappie....had a nice bass but let him go and a bullhead....the hook/line broke as I got him on the dock but that's ok, thy are slimy anyways and didn't want to touch that one lol....hopefully have a fish fry this weekend! Got some in the freezer I caught last weekend and these 3, hoping to catch many more yet....

Fishing is like medication! Wish I could join you! Cars and fishing helped me get through alot of stuff! It calms me!

Guys are great at fishing because we always lie about the "length" of things....

Howdy fellas and ladies. Not much going on at 1 am on the forum besides this thread so I figured I would stop in and say hey.

I could really go for one but I think I'll wait till tomorrow....still have some meds in my body and will probably sweat them out tomorrow, gonna be hot!

But I did catch 5 fish in a 45 minute period, 2 nice sunnies and a big crappie....had a nice bass but let him go and a bullhead....the hook/line broke as I got him on the dock but that's ok, thy are slimy anyways and didn't want to touch that one lol....hopefully have a fish fry this weekend! Got some in the freezer I caught last weekend and these 3, hoping to catch many more yet....

Congrats, Keith... My uncle Eddie owned lakeside property in Wisconsin. The fishing was incredible, you could see the bottom of the lake floor( water was that clear,incredible...)
Got off at 12:00 a.m.P.S.T., Enjoying this website, Morgan's & soda pop..

I'm a light weight chump when it comes to drinking, a six pack will last for a couple weeks. But I have to say I love the taste of a Corona and apple pie moonshine.

Congrats, Keith... My uncle Eddie owned lakeside property in Wisconsin. The fishing was incredible, you could see the bottom of the lake floor( water was that clear,incredible...)
Got off at 12:00 a.m.P.S.T., Enjoying this website, Morgan's & soda pop..

We used to go with our friends in high school wwwaaaayyyyy up north in Wisconsin to fish and water ski for a week in August before school started. It was a blast! :D

Their uncle also lived on the lake and knew all the "hot spots". He told us where to try fishing. We found one spot where we had 6-7 people in 3 boats pulling in a keeper Rock Bass within 1-2 minutes of dropping the line in the water... We caught enough to cook dinner for all of us for a few days... :cheers:

One time we were playing flashlight tag at dusk, and my friend tripped on a skunk while trying not to get tagged. They both tripped and rolled, looked up at each other, got up and ran in opposite directions. Luckily he didn't get sprayed (they were equally scared of each other).... :pale:

Another night we were in our cabin after dinner waiting for it to get dark to play flashlight tag again, and our friends mom and aunt started screaming that a frog was hopping across the room. Their little 4 year old cousin checked his pants pockets and said, "My frog is missing!!!" :???:

It turned out that he was playing with the frog outside earlier and thought that he could just put it in his pocket and save it for later... #-o

Those were some good times... :glasses7:

Normally I would be on the ocean now but I am driven to put my car together. I have attached a couple of photos of what we catch when I do go.
Time for a libation-had a good day on the BC.
Cheers all:burnout:

Attachments

• Doug W Ling Cod.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Doug W Ling & Halibut.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 119
I've never caught anything longer than a foot, but it's better to pull out a small one than none at all...

-
Back