Stop in for a drink.

-
Hey guys. Just a couple cold brews here. Had a Heresy earlier. Workin on a Yuengling Oktoberfest now.

:D:D
I'm baAack...
Shoulder surgery 09/04,
Crown & Soda (tall) tonight! CHEERS !!!

Wife digs college football, so she loads the place up on Saturdays. Good time of year around my house. Amazing how many buddies stop by on Saturdays.

Just fiired up the grill! I use old Bourbon barrel tops for smoking! You good with that?

Sounds great. LOL. Actually, the wife made pasta salad did a couple steaks on the grill earlier... Sounds like the menu is good all over tonight.

Hey it a nos plate for me! Decided to go full or go home! 126 has to be beat! Yes Genny bock is in order once I can get the vegans out of the yard! Their homebrew sucks!

Vegans are a part of hops life, The pops is a bucket list car...Hope to be the fasted in the area. The new parts chick took a ride and told me she needed a sports bra! Marilyn was not happy in the front seat but isn't that what it is all about? NOS is awesome!

Took the old Yamaha out for a few miles. I do love a comfy bike ride. Checking cost on 5 gallons of mineral spirirs for the parts washer. Any better ideas since this crap is $45 for a 5 gallon can?

Ive heard bad stuff about water based cleaners. Is it all crap stories? I do love the purple stuff in a spray bottle cor general clean up. Will it get off baked **** on engine parts?

Works well for me, spray it on full and wait an hour then rinse it off, bad stuff hit with a wire brush and repeat unless you run out of beer!.

No problem! Have to hook a bud up. The tikey truck is done just got to meet with DNA to get the reggie, the POP on nos to get it quicker? Just love this more door! Dam it is was fast enough but what the hell!

The ultimate sleeper. A 4 door, 440 powered, nos fed beast. I hope you got a little stashed back for tires! I'm thinking a burn out video is in order!

-
Back