Stop in for a drink.

-
Sorry for your luck on beer choice, but the grub looks good! :thumbsup:
All my friends around here drink Bud Light so always have some in the fridge but I like Corona or Miller more but don't drink lots of beer.

Here ya go Fred, I picked this up for tomorrow’s visit as payment for helping me. Not sure how much snow we are going to get but if you still come over this is what we might try!

3AAC01C4-EC1F-4CCF-914A-366A40604630.jpeg

So technical question for the group, if you pour a nice 12 year old single malt in a tall glass instead of the correct glass are you being lazy, or simply being efficient? This is our toddy out in shop this evening. Next to dinner box of course as it is the season for the young black mailers to leverage my insatiable appetite for GS cookies!

D9165E3A-E405-4DDB-8C5A-01F473EDBE08.jpeg

Here ya go Fred, I picked this up for tomorrow’s visit as payment for helping me. Not sure how much snow we are going to get but if you still come over this is what we might try!

View attachment 1715704870
Good here for a no snow day and that bottle looks tempting so still plan on coming over.
as far as payment none needed just enjoy working on cars and sipping whisky with good friends and a good hound to spoil.

So technical question for the group, if you pour a nice 12 year old single malt in a tall glass instead of the correct glass are you being lazy, or simply being efficient? This is our toddy out in shop this evening. Next to dinner box of course as it is the season for the young black mailers to leverage my insatiable appetite for GS cookies!

View attachment 1715704871
Same here cookies are good but the sweet smile from the kids is great when we say I'll take 2 boxes.

Sell some car parts, buy a bottle. Sell some more, buy another. LOL

20210311_142127.jpg

They look to good to open Mike are you sure you will.
Both have been cracked and sampled. Batch 3 from last year and batch 1 from this year. Different. Both really good. I think I like 2021-01 better. 130+ proof. Smooth as a baby's butt.

Both have been cracked and sampled. Batch 3 from last year and batch 1 from this year. Different. Both really good. I think I like 2021-01 better. 130+ proof. Smooth as a baby's butt.
Damn that sounds good.

Balvenie, 15 year old single male, aged in sherry casks Scotch. Smooth, without that soapy water cheap scotch taste. Great Scotch whiskie.... OR, if your pockets are deep, real deep. 40 year old single malt at a meer 6K a bottle!!!!

Balvenie, 15 year old single male, aged in sherry casks Scotch. Smooth, without that soapy water cheap scotch taste. Great Scotch whiskie.... OR, if your pockets are deep, real deep. 40 year old single malt at a meer 6K a bottle!!!!
Some of that stuff is crazy priced on the secondary market. My $100 are worth it I have found out.

Wow that's a lot of money Might just stick with my cheap stuff and live with it but would be nice just one time to sip some of that 6K just for ***** and giggles.

20210313_152807.jpg
Celebrating day light savings time early and any other excuse to poor a drink before 5 works for me. Cheers all.

I will join you, it’s 5:20 here.

We had a lot of wind last night and another small 14’ pine went down on the property line near where I cleared the one yesterday, so I spent another afternoon sawing, hauling and digging out the stump. Both trees were half dead, so it’s no surprise that this one went down too. It was probably just a matter of time anyway.

Cold beer tastes extra good tonight after a second day of this kind of work. Cheers!
Did nothing here all day just watching the grass grow is all. Cheers!

-
Back