Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't forget your ear plugs. When is Dave's appointment?
I was thinking the tooth came out today? Might be wrong tho. With vacation thing I have been pretty hit and miss on communication. Grand kids seem to distract me! We love shooting on Fridays, never know what is going to show up. Everything from 22 wheel guns to 44automags. It is a hoot. Don't see a lot of the contenders anymore. Sure wish I had kept mine, I had about a dozen Bbls and a guy made me an offer I could not refuse. Great pistols!

I was thinking the tooth came out today? Might be wrong tho. With vacation thing I have been pretty hit and miss on communication. Grand kids seem to distract me! We love shooting on Fridays, never know what is going to show up. Everything from 22 wheel guns to 44automags. It is a hoot. Don't see a lot of the contenders anymore. Sure wish I had kept mine, I had about a dozen Bbls and a guy made me an offer I could not refuse. Great pistols!

That 357MAX I have is an attention getter :lol:

I'll have to show you some photos Sunday or Monday after our weekend storm coming up.
Capture.JPG

I am now numb to forecasts on weather, -2 this morning and feels like spring. At least 3-4ft of snow everywhere. Clearly I have been up here to long when I think what a nice day out and it is 4 degrees with no wind. The money is stupid good but as I get older the money is becoming less important and seeing grand kids has more value. This last trip home messed with my head, my father is ageing and kids are scattered to the 4 winds in Ark. wife and I spit and shook on it, 2 more years up here max then home to Ark/Okl.

A couple more pics from the Amusement Park today. Some of those are from the top of that wheel
0222191506.jpg
0222191524_HDR.jpg
0222191532_HDR.jpg
0222191531_HDR.jpg
0222191532a.jpg

The tooth finally got pulled an hour ago. Now I’m waiting for the Novocain to wear off and see how much pain I am in.

Dave’s tooth-gone!
Tmm’s valve job-pending
My sciatic nerve-100 times better after this morning’s physio!
Years ago i would suffer with this for weeks. I remember crawling into the house and laying on the floor waiting for my wife to come home and help me.

Kid’s caravan, pulled alternator and opened it up.
Found an open circuit in the brush holder. Started in on it with the die grinder and got down to terminals on back side of holder and now it has continuity. I dont get it.
Its working. Powered the rotor and spun it,makes 14 volts.
Going to bolt it back in and give it a big load test.

-
Back