Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Greatest invention since sliced bread! LOL
On front and a hitch on my 3 point.
My compact tractor is 4 feet wide,pontoons are 8 to 10 feet.
I cant see. And water has saturated one end of the building, even with the rice tires it will struggle.

I had a TI calculator when I was a Sr in high school. Only used it in physics :lol:
Casio is my favorite brand of calculator

Casio was excellent for cheating in math class because it looked like a regular calculator but could work fractions like no other.

So cheating came in when they wanted you to show your work. You could use the casio to quickly find the final answer and then reverse engineer it out in the shown work. So even if they rejected the shown work part you for sure got half credit for having the correct answer. Most times, most professors would see the correct answer and not even check the work.

So you ended up saving a crap load of time for the harder problems that required more writing and thinking and finish it all in the top 5 :D

October!!! A cool Thursday morning, a hot cup of coffee, a to do list in front of me that will keep me busy most of the day.
Good morning

20191005_151301.jpg

20191005_151241.jpg

20191005_152010.jpg

Crap. Snow is on its way.
May have to check the frankie macdonald weather warning..
He's hilarious.

Well lets not leave out the fat, skinny, or lazy guys.:thumbsup:
Or Rusty Guys!:lol:
Mornin yall.
Ray you all go to Hershey?? What did you buy??
What else NOS ignition parts. But did score a pretty decent thumb wheel radio cheap. Have to see if it works. Have not looked up the application Yet. Pretty busy with Tim here on full hyper! We barley dented that place see if we can get back today or not. He has to get paid for delivering the beast of a truck and I have some stuff to ship out.

Yep weather is changing here also. I have a few things to do outside before winter weather sits in.

Man another mystery distributor arrived to rebuild that I have no Idea who's it is. I always ask throw a note in with what you want done, name/username and a phone number. Is it really that hard to do?

-
Back