Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nice Ramcharger!
In case of a lockout, the hole in the bottom of the tailgate gives you access to release the latch. A curved rod will open it.
Never knew this, will have to check that out, going to put tags on it today, sold the 64 GMC A FEW WEEKS AGO. had to replace my heat/a/c unit (heat pump) in my home so ..... back to 3 Mopars on the hill now

Man another mystery distributor arrived to rebuild that I have no Idea who's it is. I always ask throw a note in with what you want done, name/username and a phone number. Is it really that hard to do?
Ya with all the cards you've handed out hard telling who it is?? Guess they will call someday??

@Mattax I wondered if I would get a response. :lol::poke:

Capture.PNG

Yeah used to we had address books, easy to make copies
still have one, and a couple roledex.
Even have a few phone numbers from this crowd in there.
wink-gif.gif

There WERE no cell phones when most of us here were ‘younger people’. Lol
Or answering machines!

And party lines require counting the number of rings.
:)

Yep I did. Sounds like fuel pressure and float level?
Yup!!!

He thought, like most folks, that higher pressure would supply more fuel.
Then he proved it to himself that higher pressure setting was supplying less fuel and probably causing float drop through the run.
cool-gif.gif

Pretty cool he tested it out even though he was doubtful.
The calcs supported what Dwayne was saying - not surprising.
Not often a guy will do the testing and post the results that verify the calcs.

Yup!!!

He thought, like most folks, that higher pressure would supply more fuel.
Then he proved it to himself that higher pressure setting was supplying less fuel and probably causing float drop through the run.
View attachment 1715406301
Pretty cool he tested it out even though he was doubtful.
The calcs supported what Dwayne was saying - not surprising.
Not often a guy will do the testing and post the results that verify the calcs.
I witnessed a guy trying to tune a AVS that had too much pressure. He was the "expert" so I just stepped out of the shop rubbing my eyes because of the rich exhaust in the shop. The next morning a regulator went on, pressure set to 5# and all was good.

How bout them Washington Nationals, Beat the Dodgers last night 7-3, but were losing up to the 8th.....On to the NLCS....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Its getting nasty. Wet,cold windy and sleet.
Im sad.

So PG&E cut power to 3/4M people yesterday.... Service center got egged and one truck took a bullet. Guess the govt hasn't got all yer guns out there yet.

Lookin nice outside this morning. Deck boards are pretty dry since early yesterday. Sun just started hitting them about 10 minutes ago. Gonna give it a little bit to pull out any surface moisture. Otherwise ready to slop a coat of finish on this morning.

-
Back