Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I know I burned a lot of my Records in a Fire :rolleyes::rolleyes:
IMG_20190618_124435.jpg
IMG_20190618_124444.jpg

Were they missing? I think I have some later armrest screws. Do you have sizes/ pics of what you need. Hoppy’s got lots of old hardware too

To answer to this one, this must be easy to find in a regular hardware store.

But, it looks like this: Pan head, phillips, 1/4" x 1 1/4" (6.35 mm x 31.75 mm) regular sheet metal screw. Dimensions according to my Czech caliper.

Bill

1965-Dodge-Dart-armrest-to-door-screw-a.jpg

1965-Dodge-Dart-armrest-to-door-screw-b.jpg

To answer to this one, this must be easy to find in a regular hardware store.

But, it looks like this: Pan head, phillips, 1/4" x 1 1/4" (6.35 mm x 31.75 mm) regular sheet metal screw. Dimensions according to my Czech caliper.

Bill

View attachment 1715406390

View attachment 1715406391
Looks like I struck out on both. Closest I have on cluster are #10 and have a countersink to the head. The armrest screws in pic are from 74- 76 and much larger.

26420FFA-53B4-41BF-AD2D-C2E3DEEA14BE.jpeg

Looks like I struck out on both. Closest I have on cluster are #10 and have a countersink to the head. The armrest screws in pic are from 74- 76 and much larger.

View attachment 1715406397

Well, such is life. But if I can get myself out of the house today I will go to Home Depot for a piece of nitrile rubber I have ordered, and then I will look for a screw too. I will use the nitrile rubber to cut out a new seal on the fuel cap, the old one is hard and brittle.

Bill

The 65 production numbers are quite skewed. I wonder if a lot of the records were burned in the fire.
Ever look up Classic and OER Industries manufacturing facilities?
Yup.
The have nice office building and 'showroom'.
That's probably where they manufacturer a lot of horse pucky. :rolleyes:

So why is everyone saying to use old, used headers to break in an engine?

:rofl:Apparently someone hacked one of my e-mail accounts. Got through my firewalls and wireless routers and pirated all my ****?
They are only asking for $901 and they will go away.
This happened july 17. Hmm...
Funny i just discovered this e-mail today.
Pfft! G'head, its car ****...
Dumass thinks im gonna fall for that.

I was mistaken, wasnt ****...

Hello!

I have very bad news for you.
17/07/2019 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account [email protected].
You can check it - I sent this message from your account.

So, you can change the password, yes.. But my malware intercepts it every time.

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.
I just hacked this router and placed my malicious code on it.
When you went online, my trojan was installed on the OS of your device.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!
I'm talk you about sites for adults.

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.
Turned out amazing! You are so spectacular!

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.
I think $901 is a very, very small amount for my silence.
Besides, I have been spying on you for so long, having spent a lot of time!

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!
My BTC wallet: 15yF8WkUg8PRjJehYW4tGdqcyzc4z7dScM

You do not know how to use bitcoins?
Enter a query in any search engine: "how to replenish btc wallet".
It's extremely easy

For this payment I give you two days (48 hours).
As soon as this letter is opened, the timer will work.

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

I hope you understand your situation.
- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, I sent you an email from your account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!
This is the word of honor hacker.

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Do not hold evil! I just do my job.
Good luck.

My laptop computer is connected to the web through 3 routers,i use it for ordering parts and visiting fabo.
No e-mail set up at all, and no contacts in any files.

Hello!

17/07/2019 - on this day I hacked your OS and got full access to your account [email protected].

How I made it:
In the software of the router, through which you went online, was a vulnerability.

After that, I made a full dump of your disk (I have all your address book, history of viewing sites, all files, phone numbers and addresses of all your contacts).

A month ago, I wanted to lock your device and ask for a not big amount of btc to unlock.
But I looked at the sites that you regularly visit, and I was shocked by what I saw!!!

I want to say - you are a BIG pervert. Your fantasy is shifted far away from the normal course!

And I got an idea....
I made a screenshot of the adult sites where you have fun (do you understand what it is about, huh?).
After that, I made a screenshot of your joys (using the camera of your device) and glued them together.

I'm know that you would not like to show these screenshots to your friends, relatives or colleagues.

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

It's extremely easy

After payment, my virus and dirty screenshots with your enjoys will be self-destruct automatically.
If I do not receive from you the specified amount, then your device will be locked, and all your contacts will receive a screenshots with your "enjoys".

- Do not try to find and destroy my virus! (All your data, files and screenshots is already uploaded to a remote server)
- Do not try to contact me (you yourself will see that this is impossible, I sent you an email from your account)
- Various security services will not help you; formatting a disk or destroying a device will not help, since your data is already on a remote server.

P.S. You are not my single victim. so, I guarantee you that I will not disturb you again after payment!

I also ask you to regularly update your antiviruses in the future. This way you will no longer fall into a similar situation.

Good luck.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello!

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

It's extremely easy

Good luck.
time for a new device, email and router.

Hello!

How I made it:

And I got an idea....

Pay ONLY in Bitcoins!

It's extremely easy

Good luck.

Don't worry, I get so many stupid phone calls it is nuts. Yesterday a Chinese woman called me, and she talked only Chinese, I was polite and answered back in Chinese (which I have no clue about, but it sounded good to me). Then it is all these who tells me they are an IRS agent and there is a warrant for me and I will be arrested withing 48 hours unless I get back to them before that.
And, the health insurance company my wife and I have was hacked some years ago, and they stole all my information, social security number, health records, everything. A week ago Kohl's called me and asked if I had been in Arizona lately using the Kohl card there, for 393.24. No, I have never been to Arizona in my entire life, and I do not even have a Kohls card I said. I have an account, but I never got the card. I have used it once before, and then I had to use my phone number so the cashier could look it up that way, and charge me. Now they have investigated it, and found out I was not to blame for it.

I think we would be better off if we went back some years in technical development.

Bill

Why didnt he tell me it was running rough? Stuck valves?
Just dropped it off with a set of plugs...
FC5DF68C-AD36-4052-8F46-39B131E98B36.jpeg

-
Back