Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Changing oil in the old ford flathead. Its a double roll filter,not a single..

Picked this up today

20191010_170248_HDR.jpg

20191010_170255.jpg

We got snow today, first snow of the season.

My project dart under a snow cover.

It was 80* on Wednesday, snow today and supposed to be mid 70s all weekend

20191010_182534.jpg

Methinks Tim and Hoppy have been nipping at the hops and are trying to goof on everyone.

:lol:

No mail involved. But its reported to the RCMP aka the queen's cowboys
Cool my brother ordered something from a company in Canada 7 months ago, they charged him immediately, but have yet to ship. They’re giving him the run around.

Hey Chris any ideas?
Hello. I need help. I have a 1963 fury with a 440 & assume a 727 torqueflight. when the car gets hot,(after 15 miles approx.) (not over heating hot) when I stop, the push button will not chg positions, it acts sticky like its not moving. if I shut the car off it will not start for about 30 min. I assume because the car is not in neutral & activating the safety switch. but after the 30 min the car will shift into neutral & start. I assume there is some sorta thermal expansion going on with the system? is it the cable? the shift mechanism in the dash? the safety switch in the trans? im at a loss here. thx for any help. Don.

1963 Fury push button issue
My guess is cable. That or he’s running the wrong filter and it’s blocking off fluid and causing it to run really warm

Cool my brother ordered something from a company in Canada 7 months ago, they charged him immediately, but have yet to ship. They’re giving him the run around.
Whats the company, name?

Hey Chris any ideas?
Hello. I need help. I have a 1963 fury with a 440 & assume a 727 torqueflight. when the car gets hot,(after 15 miles approx.) (not over heating hot) when I stop, the push button will not chg positions, it acts sticky like its not moving. if I shut the car off it will not start for about 30 min. I assume because the car is not in neutral & activating the safety switch. but after the 30 min the car will shift into neutral & start. I assume there is some sorta thermal expansion going on with the system? is it the cable? the shift mechanism in the dash? the safety switch in the trans? im at a loss here. thx for any help. Don.

1963 Fury push button issue
The cable is too close to the exhaust somewhere.

The cable is too close to the exhaust somewhere.
Maybe. But doubtful. Reason I say doubtful is that if it had melted, it’s not going to reverse that and suddenly work after it’s cooled off. Plus any melted cable and he’s gonna be puking ATF all over the place

-
Back