Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I got this today. :) Or these, the little leaflet on top i got from someone else.

Bill

1965-Chrysler-products-parts-book-b.jpg

Are these two the same car perhaps, not reall A-bodies, who knows what bodies they had in 1928.

Supposed to be Dodges, and the first one at least is taken in 1960, on Filefjell, Norway.

Bill

1928-Dodge-Norway-a.jpg

1928-Dodge-kanskje.jpg

Have you got it running now ?

Bill
It runs, drove it into shop. Tomorrow i will grab my non contact thermometer and see which cyl is dead. At least one. I know its intake valve as its spitting fuel back up through carb.

Hey Chris any ideas?
Hello. I need help. I have a 1963 fury with a 440 & assume a 727 torqueflight. when the car gets hot,(after 15 miles approx.) (not over heating hot) when I stop, the push button will not chg positions, it acts sticky like its not moving. if I shut the car off it will not start for about 30 min. I assume because the car is not in neutral & activating the safety switch. but after the 30 min the car will shift into neutral & start. I assume there is some sorta thermal expansion going on with the system? is it the cable? the shift mechanism in the dash? the safety switch in the trans? im at a loss here. thx for any help. Don.

1963 Fury push button issue

Tim is coming out Saturday to pick up the ‘66. It will be good to see him again and reunite him with his car.

:thumbsup:

-
Back