Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went back to that 'new' hardware store to get a can of frog ****. Pretty good place. It's actually an offshoot of a commercial supply company that has been around many years. Turns out they have been open there a year now. I don't go that way often, but can't believe I didn't know about them sooner. I have an ACE closer, but I think these guys are probably better selection on some things and prices aren't bad either.

Took @Mopar Tim ’s advice, bye bye T-Bar sockets.

D24C3548-3970-4B3F-91B3-C0763A4B7018.jpeg

The boy said “dad, you won’t believe this. I was driving on the freeway and saw something fly out of the back of a truck. It hit the front of the car but it didn’t seem to do anything so I kept driving. The next morning I saw coolant on the ground so I came home.“ Well long story short, here is the damage. WTH?

73FEA939-69D0-4B43-B8FC-C6FA3176DF76.jpeg

DF0C5CBE-34FD-488C-A6A5-EFF375157D26.jpeg

The boy said “dad, you won’t believe this. I was driving on the freeway and saw something fly out of the back of a truck. It hit the front of the car but it didn’t seem to do anything so I kept driving. The next morning I saw coolant on the ground so I came home.“ Well long story short, here is the damage. WTH?

View attachment 1715533828

View attachment 1715533829
:eek: Lucky it didn’t find the windshield

Glad I wasn't behind him on the Yamaha!

Was he Hungry ? I see he has a Steak on or in the Grille.......

That was a long day! Lots of stuff moved around, sheds emptied.
Have a round grain storage bin beside shop, think it will be a good spot to store tires.
Went through lots of boxes and totes, found things i was missing.
Put the power jack on my trailer i bought a year ago. And made up a winch bracket. Problem is, i think i welded the winch to the trailer...it wont budge.lol.

damn lucky that didn’t go thru and hit him! Dang concrete foam spikes would kill someone at 70 mph

That was a long day! Lots of stuff moved around, sheds emptied.
Have a round grain storage bin beside shop, think it will be a good spot to store tires.
Went through lots of boxes and totes, found things i was missing.
Put the power jack on my trailer i bought a year ago. And made up a winch bracket. Problem is, i think i welded the winch to the trailer...it wont budge.lol.
People turning those into house and mini shops!

Wow! that could of killed someone on top of it.. Glad that was the only damage.

Had about 15 texts all in a row, all bs stuff. I snapped. Phone flew 30 feet. Hit wall. No damage. Otterbox.

Here comes the rain again. All day today, it has rained solidly for about 15 minutes every hour or so. We have gotten over 2” of rainfall since yesterday morning. I hoping this little boomer is the last of it.

I really want to unbutton the GTS tomorrow!

Here comes the rain again. All day today, it has rained solidly for about 15 minutes every hour or so. We have gotten over 2” of rainfall since yesterday morning. I hoping this little boomer is the last of it.

I really want to unbutton the GTS tomorrow!
We had heavy rain for a while starting sometime after 6. Otherwise was sunny all day.

Wife is out feeding the birds, or seeding thin spots on lawn. Hard to tell.
Supposed to rain, so seems like a good time to do it.

Rain tomorrow, so clean and organize quonset,as i didnt start today.
Then move fargo, pull cab off.

Last edited:
We need rain over here, so dry that we can't have any controlled burns or even semi controlled ones either.

It's so dry that when you pee outside, within an hour it dries out and you can't tell where you marked your territory.

-
Back