Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
The 04 Accord I did a full AC job on, came back. Says it turned warm air. Checked it all out and did a little research. I think maybe I introduced too much R134. So I let some out and been monitoring it all day. Seems ok now... Now, who of us will admit mistakes/failures ??? LOL.....:thumbsup:

Good deal! I just bought a HP printer after Christmas, and had that option. We dont print that much and finally had to replace the black, not the color, which I thought was even more weird. So 6 months on a set isnt bad in my opinion.
6 months on the one that it came with? Most of those are ‘priming cartridges’ and hardly have anything in them.

6 months on the one that it came with? Most of those are ‘priming cartridges’ and hardly have anything in them.
Cost me $100 for all three color cartridges, cause they are all XL...No other choice.....:mob::mob:

Yep, I know I was shocked myself. Im sure there is a way to look and see how many pages have been printed somewhere on that control panel..

Happy day! I got an unexpected call from the beer distributor saying they had gotten a delivery today of 38 cases of Coors Extra Gold and were holding 8 cases for me if I wanted them.

Hell yeah I do! Drove over and got them. I’m set on beer now until September!

At $17 per 30 Pack, it was less than $150 for all of them including tax.

Well, that was a huge task. 10x16 shed moved to its new spot. Backed my dump trailer inside, chain and ratchet load binders across back, and a 2x6 across front screwed to wall studs. Up lever on dump and picked up the shed. Drove it to its new spot. New front wall and metal siding to finish it off. Will backfill with gravel.
It was sitting on a cement slab i plan on putting a lean-to type shelter on. Roughly 20x50’. Next summer’s project. Depending on funds i may just frame a long garage.

Got lift footings poured. Level all around. Not with the slab but with each other

15936435458894330463246075441971.jpg

I like long stories that could get me free ink...:poke:
Well, I purchased a new HP Officejet pro 8720 from amazon. All was good till I needed ink. No problem, just order it and install. Wrong....Seems HP sells the same printers in different parts of the world and they price there ink depending on where the printer was sold. Well, My printer was sold in Brazil, and the ink I was purchasing was USA ink. NOT compatible via software. I pitched the biggest *****, Till I got HP to reprogram my printer to USA standards AND got the free ink for life....

Well, I purchased a new HP Officejet pro 8720 from amazon. All was good till I needed ink. No problem, just order it and install. Wrong....Seems HP sells the same printers in different parts of the world and they price there ink depending on where the printer was sold. Well, My printer was sold in Brazil, and the ink I was purchasing was USA ink. NOT compatible via software. I pitched the biggest *****, Till I got HP to reprogram my printer to USA standards AND got the free ink for life....
Life of the printer. Are they linked into the printer to know when you need ink? Bet they kill it on you. :elmer:

Life of the printer. Are they linked into the printer to know when you need ink? Bet they kill it on you. :elmer:
They know how many pages you print and how much ink you use, part of the deal is it has to be connected to the internet at all times.....Still working perfect.

We got a new HP recently from Sams club. Not sure of #. I got cartridges off ebag. Including shipping it was $50 for 3 individual colors and 2 regular black. All HP cartridges. In the store I would have paid $75.

Is it Friday yet?
Nope...just another bone dry Wednesday here. I’m getting nervous about the amateur fireworks this weekend sparking fires. I keep trying to convince my neighbors of the risk and to stay on alert...or at least water some to mitigate the risk. Not sure they get it.

At least the local cops are cracking down and shutting down the illegal fireworks some. But they can’t get them all.

Should be lots of crackerfires going off tonight:canada:
There are bylaws prohibiting it without a permit.
We had a good shot of rain, so no concerns there. Usually this time of year its drier than a popcorn fart.

Happy day! I got an unexpected call from the beer distributor saying they had gotten a delivery today of 38 cases of Coors Extra Gold and were holding 8 cases for me if I wanted them.

Hell yeah I do! Drove over and got them. I’m set on beer now until September!

At $17 per 30 Pack, it was less than $150 for all of them including tax.

That's a heck of a bargain :thumbsup: Banquet is $7/six pack in these woods. :lol:

I’m getting nervous about the amateur fireworks this weekend sparking fires.

Evenin' folks.

That's been all over the Baltimore news lately too. The funny thing is, at the commercial break the ad go to the PA fireworks suppliers. ( MD is way more strict than PA. Basically no fireworks in private hands that are not sparklers.)

I went to wally world and priced out the cartridges. I chose canon. And i bought another.
One in house and one in shop. I can print on either through my wifi network.

That's a heck of a bargain :thumbsup: Banquet is $7/six pack in these woods. :lol:
Funny thing is that it’s kinda the same here for Banquet, $24 for a 30 Pack...but the Extra Gold is just $17 for a 30 Pack. I have no idea why.

Coors light is also $24 for a 30 Pack.

CEG is somehow a special case on price (no pun intended).

I ain’t complaining!

-
Back