Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Wake up it is TT you know!
8abacbd0216c436a2974561472d2663e.jpg

I am really not sure about using federal troops in certain areas, but I also don't get why the Mayors do not like it, hell if it can help curb crime why not?

I am really not sure about using federal troops in certain areas, but I also don't get why the Mayors do not like it, hell if it can help curb crime why not?
I have huge mixed feelings in it. If the mayors would let it work the way it’s supposed to, it’d be fine. What is supposed to happen is that we are supposed to go in, set of a perimeter around vital infrastructure and areas of concern. We’re supposed to hold that line against the protesters while the local and state cops do all the LEO work, arrests etc.

The problem is these mayors and governors are being anti trump and refusing to allow their local elements to work with federal forces. So now the feds are being directly targets and being forced to furfill both roles.

Glad your out of it, my brother still did not get off his *** on my sisters house, state will probably take it. I cant even go up there to find out how to deal with the BS!

Mine is I would not even know where to start, sister died five years ago and had no idea, then around a year ago her husband died. We found out from a cousin that called my rother and told him that the cops for some reason called her! What a freaking mess, a lot of foot work to do and my brother lives 30 miles away and works part time he is in his 60's. WTF

@dukeboy_318 @straightlinespeed @toolmanmike @zkx14 @Ben Drinkin @Mopar Tim @MOPARMITCH @yellow rose
Masks: there is no easy answer ~ I think we can all agree on that. I personally think we (USA) should have been asked to don masks YEARS ago.. every flu season. Unfortunately it has now been tagged with the stigma of being a Corona virus or Covid-19 thing.. and that's too bad and unjust. Make no mistake - any flu is a virus and viruses can kill you, so IF "they" do find a vaccine for this and Covid-19 goes away.. maybe we should hang on to our masks for future flu seasons. JMO.
Please don't start a debate in this thread.

Is this place that confusing?
FOR SALE WTB 1965 Satellite Interior parts.

:BangHead::BangHead::lol:

-
Back