Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I dunno I think the man with the gun

Thanks Captain Obvious...

That's like saying the man with the mouth ate the food.... :realcrazy:

Captain Obvious A01.png

Shot? Sounded like WWII here yesterday all the neighbors sighting in there deer rifles. Guess it starts this weekend, not sure.

I was down hard again yesterday. Think I will take it easy today and just work on test equipment. I have a ton of timing lights and meters to go through and some strobe light bulbs came in yesterday, see what I can do.

Good Morning folks, @halifaxhops Ray got the calendar yesterday. Looks great! Thanks for stepping up and handling the task! That shot of Rich @71340Duster in the trunk is awesome!
:rofl:
Thanks again Ray! It’s cool to put faces to the names
Hey I said pic of you and your car. LOL love the one under the car.

Marilyn noticed the shelf of shame in my photo, pretty funny. Also she mentioned there is never a bad picture of mitch ever!
DSC09704.JPG

I'm still lost. I've seen them smoke before, but never explode. I still have it laying around here somewhere too.
Only thing I can even guess at is there was power to it a long time and a battery charger on and the points happened to be closed at the same time??????

Only thing I can even guess at is there was power to it a long time and a battery charger on and the points happened to be closed at the same time??????
no battery charger. I actually had the cap and rotor off when it happened. there's a mark on the intake. I didn't have the coil bolted into the bracket, just sitting on the intake, i think it made contact with the intake and grounded itself out.

-
Back