Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man I'm beat. I hauled 3 loads to the landfill today. Did I mention the Orange Shandy is going down real good?

Lined up my repair panels,fair deal. Wife is flying to calgary(air miles) and renting a car then driving to her sister’s. Niece lives in same town where panels(and taillights) are and she is more than happy to pick them up.

Don't exchange them. The new craftsman stuff is absolute junk and has been for a few years. About a year ago my grandfather decided to trade in a bunch of his old craftsman 1/2 and 3/4 in drive ratchets cause they were just plain wore out, well the new ones last about 4 months before all were junk. Plastic gears, plastic selectors just plain junk. If you have a pre 2000ish ratchet, check with your local snap on rep, they can sometimes rebuild the old ones using the snap on parts. It'll cost you 25-30 bucks but worth it. Again, from first hand experience

That is good info and I believe it. This is not that old of a ratchet, only about 2 years old and probably my 6th one I've broke. If I could find the rebuild kits I would stock up on them, I like this ratchet, but it is absolute junk. To be honest. I have some cheap Alltrade sets that I cannot for the life of me break the ratchets or sockets. I could not tell you the amount of craftsman stuff I've broke compared to the little bit of Alltrade. Kinda sad really!

What's wrong with this picture?
20180523_172347.jpg

It has something to do with the beer fridge being half empty or half full......

Funny, (to us any way) Luke who is the "3D printer" son that still lives at home, is a fun kid and friend and like we always say, "If you ask Luke what time it is he will tell you how to build a watch!" He gets that from me I guess. Mom said that on her way out the door tonight and Luke filled us in that he has the software to print off components to make a clock. He can build a watch! LOL:lol::lol::lol:

Hey @Ddaddy , I posted your photo of the wheelie 57 Chevy on our Facebook site for the local drag strip and got a lot of "Likes". The car is still around but not running but was a ledgend in it's time. The owner and his partner have both commented. Thanks for the fun! Oh by the way, Mike the owner/driver of the 57 has raced this Camaro for decades. He is in his 60's but still know's how to row a 4 (or ) 5 speed.

Hey @Ddaddy , I posted your photo of the wheelie 57 Chevy on our Facebook site for the local drag strip and got a lot of "Likes". The car is still around but not running but was a ledgend in it's time. The owner and his partner have both commented. Thanks for the fun! Oh by the way, Mike the owner/driver of the 57 has raced this Camaro for decades. He is in his 60's but still know's how to row a 4 (or ) 5 speed.

It’s funny that you posted this. I am in the middle of reworking the image so I can do a better image of the 57 wheelie car.

Stay tuned for the next version!

It’s funny that you posted this. I am in the middle of reworking the image so I can do a better image of the 57 wheelie car.

Stay tuned for the next version!
Here you go Mike, best I can do without spending all night on it...

45B8B1F5-6037-4FAB-A553-3001A99888EB.jpeg

AOL - login

It's "Willys Wednesday" .
With any kinda luck that link will work.
Not holdin my breath :rofl:
Nope. You can’t give a link to something that was accessed through your account unless you give us your username and password to access it.

You have to copy and down load it and then post from your computer file.

I think I'll try an post the photo in Anything Goes. It wouldn't post from the desktop to here. Looks like it posted from the email to other thread though.

I think I'll try an post the photo in Anything Goes. It wouldn't post from the desktop to here. Looks like it posted from the email to other thread though.
Just because you can see it, doesn’t mean others can. If it goes through your account, you can see it because it is your account...but no one else can unless they can log into your account.

-
Back