Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Yep, Like everyone on my trip, very gracious host. Going to DC today. Guided tour. Life is good here in FABO.
You two have a great time today, time for this hillbilly to get moving before the 95 degree temps move in..

Ok. Buddy isnt here yet. So much for setting his alarm. Shoulda phoned him at 5:00 when i got up.

But it will be the anniversary of your wife leg!:poke::rofl:
nah, that happened a month before lol

I heard that last year......I call :bs_flag:
yeah well this year was actually beyond my control

And the year before at least he is consistent!
Actually no, last year was the first I'd ever given thought to making Carlisle
Lets make a pool, What will happen to Chris next year to prevent him from going to Carlisle. I will Start. Little people from planet X Abducted his kids AND wife.
If that happened, it'd actually make GOING to carlisle EASIER AND MORE ASSURED!
A Anniversary has my dollar!
An*

Yep, I better get the mowing done today. It looks like it will be humid the rest of the week. It's funny that the local tv station weather has one forecast and their phone app is way different. They are like Doctors, they get paid even if they are wrong. :rofl::mob::rofl:

LOL I was Married to my spot!
So you worked for it all weekend and no happy ending?
Then looked for a couple hours for a way to send two small paint cans home. UPS, Fed Ex, its a PITA, ended up giving them to some guy at the gas station.
Too late now, but post office.. Just has to go by ground.

Good Morning all

Morning all...I think I'm here.
Yesterday was a day of delays.
We spend the morning at the UPS sending home big stuff I bought late Sunday.
Then looked for a couple hours for a way to send two small paint cans home. UPS, Fed Ex, its a PITA, ended up giving them to some guy at the gas station.
Both our flights had delays, didn't get home until 1am.
BUT it WILL NOT take away from the GREAT time we had at Carlisle.
Yep, you can hide a spray can in a box but you can't hide the ball rattle.

-
Back