Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Ray at a car show this weekend and saw this. I know its not your usual brand, but thought of you when I saw it.

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

There are slots on the side panels that has air out of it, heard a noise when I was checking stuff and noticed it. Sure not a lot of body parts out there for them it seems. Wife wants to keep it!

Going through the car last night taking parts out found a brand new set of those chrome lug nuts!

I like the 66 seems to nice to do anything but restore. Yes, I agree all original is the only way. It looks really clean only the engine would be some work, but only work. Pull it clean it rebuild and paint it. Take it down to Carlisle and put it in the sale section.

66 had a different Deluxe Wheel Cover, saw a guy on here yesterday for a set for sale. different than what I have on the 67.

This one is a 64, still have the 65 stripper, prob going to hold on to it for a bit more till I strip the paint on the 64. This is a new one for me seems kind of odd, has PS, rear defogger, no windshield wiper sprayers at all, pushbutton on the dash that actually works and that is just the first look around. Also the buckets have a cover of some sort that looks factory kind of hugs the seat and has a cloth insert. I have to get a picture of it hard to explain.

Think the plan for this one is pull everything do a good paint job on it that factory blue, seat covers./headliner/carpet reseal the engine/trans shine it up and ask a lot for it! Actually the underside is in great shape. Has a new fuel line will re do the brake lines and rebuild the master, single reservoir. The brakes are all new new wheel cylinders in all four, tires are brand new but older.

Bet there is a build sheet in there some where also! Prob look today for it. Actually looking forward to this one.

I read somewhere the build sheet is under the cover on back of front seat. I still have to pull mine to see.

but to save a couple hundred bucks I suppose I can cut into a new panel and install the 72/3 marker
Going to put that effort in, fix the original ones with some fresh metal. Your time is worth something. Just my opinion.

-
Back