Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
And I thought today couldn’t get any better, just found out that we’re having Thanksgiving here at our house! Woohoo! I’ll get to cook the turkey for the first time in many years! Not having to go somewhere else is just freakin awesome! Looking forward to Thanksgiving this year! God is good!
I like having it home. Don't have to travel and I get most of the leftovers lol. But having it elsewhere is good too. Just show up and enjoy.

I like having it home. Don't have to travel and I get most of the leftovers lol. But having it elsewhere is good too. Just show up and enjoy.
I'm hoping my new tenant and his barbecue partner, give me another smoked turkey breast...The last one was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

I’m wondering what “barbecue partner” is a euphemism for?

:lol:
Nahhh...No hidden message...Apparently the two buddies do competition barbecue events...He's only been in my garage apartment for a month, I"m sure they do most of their events during spring, summer,and fall. Looking forward to getting scraps and leftovers...:thumbsup:

Nahhh...No hidden message...Apparently the two buddies do competition barbecue events...He's only been in my garage apartment for a month, I"m sure they do most of their events during spring, summer,and fall. Looking forward to getting scraps and leftovers...:thumbsup:
That's something I'd like to do. Hmm you just put me in the mood to do the stack of baby back ribs I have in freezer

And I thought today couldn’t get any better, just found out that we’re having Thanksgiving here at our house! Woohoo! I’ll get to cook the turkey for the first time in many years! Not having to go somewhere else is just freakin awesome! Looking forward to Thanksgiving this year! God is good!

I'm going to the Outlawz in Detroit... :D

(My ex's parents...)

They used to be In-Laws, but after the divorce they became Out-Lawz.... :rolleyes:

Note: The ex hates when I call them that, but that's how I have them listed in my phone.... :lol: :poke:

My phone, I can call them what I want... :mad: :mob:

Plus I can stop in Battle Creek and hang with my long time friend Ron Bob... :steering:

(the one that we meet at the beach in Michigan halfway between us in summer...) :D

My buddy Ron Bob is a great cook... Been a restaurant manager since I've known him...

Give him some meat and seasoning and let him go.... He'll whip up something good... :thumbsup:

Then my local buddy Doug likes to cook too... When all three of us get together, it's like we all try to out do each other... Nobody looses because we all end up with good food to eat.... :popcorn: :D

That's something I'd like to do. Hmm you just put me in the mood to do the stack of baby back ribs I have in freezer

They have a barbecue competition in my town each summer in August or September... I was once thinking about teaming up with my good buddies Ron Bob and Doug to give them a run for their money... :popcorn:

They have a barbecue competition in my town each summer in August or September... I was once thinking about teaming up with my good buddies Ron Bob and Doug to give them a run for their money... :popcorn:
I don't cook well enough to be competitive just think it'd be fun

I don't cook well enough to be competitive just think it'd be fun
I think local food competitions are similar to car shows. As long as your stuff does not suck, it helps to have a lot of friends voting. lol

Been working on my 65 Belve today. Ordered plug wires, fuel filter, drop base air filter, and aluminum seat brackets, so I can install my A100 seats in it.....:thumbsup:

So a while back a buddy gave me a 13 hp honda slated for the scrap bin.
In the shed for 2 years.
They commonly use them on various machines.
Now they switched to knock-offs.
He brought me a dead one,the mechanic had no interest in repairing it.
So,any rumors stating china motor parts can be swapped are true.
Starter,carb,muffler,and recoil parts all work.
1F35BE17-B6E7-4F20-A84A-EDD97FEE43F5.jpeg
Honda knock knock off. It has maybe 50 hours on it. Swapped everything over, and it runs!

You dog you!

Karl bombs.jpg

So a while back a buddy gave me a 13 hp honda slated for the scrap bin.
In the shed for 2 years.
They commonly use them on various machines.
Now they switched to knock-offs.
He brought me a dead one,the mechanic had no interest in repairing it.
So,any rumors stating china motor parts can be swapped are true.
Starter,carb,muffler,and recoil parts all work. View attachment 1715250328Honda knock knock off. It has maybe 50 hours on it. Swapped everything over, and it runs!
I wonder if you could hook that up to a cart kinda like a military ”mule”.

013FE9B0-0DE0-4B9B-BC03-1DED7C7BEAF4.jpeg

Well,we are out. 25’th wedding annivesary social. Not something that interests me, but wife’s friend/ co-worker.
Should be no fun...

-
Back