Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
A little Metallica makes a great start to the day..

Sure does.

She likes rock, and has figured out how to play music on the laptop by pressing the play button. She also knows how to open doors in the house, I just haven’t figured out how to get her to fetch me a beer from the fridge.

Morning.
The ol lab wanted out,5:00 is a little early.
Bloody cold yesterday,and wind was howling. Was a nasty day. Much warmer this morning.

-12 is tolerable.

Sure does.

She likes rock, and has figured out how to play music on the laptop by pressing the play button. She also knows how to open doors in the house, I just haven’t figured out how to get her to fetch me a beer from the fridge.
Got the same problem with my critter.. That lack of opposable thumb does create an issue..

Need a few more myself kind of late night on the cuda. One more thing off the giant list though.

Buddy is bringing his truck in for a tune-up today.
It suckholes a little after a cold start.
Clean throttle body,plugs and a gas filter.
Hes doing the work, im drinking coffee and enjoying the pellet stove heat.

morning Mikey
A good morning to you on this fine day Ben, I just looked outside and I have two nephews out in the blind hunting this morning, so I better wait till day light, or should I throw rocks at the blind ? ..... Yep !! Throw rocks at the blind :lol:

dad used to go hunting on property next to a wildlife preserve. The guys called this particular area the firing line.
Deer would cross the property and it was easy to pick a good shot.
He quit hunting before i got old enough to go.

dad used to go hunting on property next to a wildlife preserve. The guys called this particular area the firing line.
Deer would cross the property and it was easy to pick a good shot.
He quit hunting before i got old enough to go.
There is a wildlife preserve just 1 mile away, Nun's live on it (Holly Angels convent ) they feed all the wildlife , so we do let a bunch of deer walk, I like the one year olds myself

Morning all....a cold Sunday here. Not as cold though as Frank's place.:p

So Hoppy what was the big thing you accomplished with the Barracuda last night??
Keith said you got pissed and pushed it out of the garage....:rofl:

How’s the crew this morning? Thinking the smoke may have gotten the best of me. Sinus is acting up. Headache, congestion and overall just blah.

All the bottom sheet metal patches it needed under the floor.. Chuck came over and stupidvised me. Have to get more beer today!!!!!
Now that is done can strip all the undercoating off and drop the rear and gas tank, cut out the spare tire well and put the other one in. then pull all the lines off to por 15 it before undercoating the back.

-
Back