Stop in for a drink.

-
Sounds good I like gin and not so much fancy as far as I'm concerned but good friends and coke or plain water is the best.
As far as doing the phone that sucks always pushing 2 buttons at the same time.
Not sure what the pushing two buttons at the same time is. It was very painless for me. (Unfortunately) now I'll be on the phone all of the time too.

My biggest problem is hitting the agree button when on my phone the finger hits the disagree bar and have to do it again.
Ahhh. Ya they are pretty small. I was worried about that too. Next time I will enlarge the screen.

I hit the disagree button on Frank when he was talking about how easy it is to hit the disagree button on the phone. Gonna delete it as soon as he replies.

Local restaurant serves 20 oz fat tire. Does that count? Beside Frank is fun to mess with. Just have to learn to duck.

Think youre just teasing me. At least you could tell me what it tastes like.

Right up my alley. I love a dark beer. Have you had double diamond?

Looks like a good day to just go through the booze shelf and start at one end and taste everything on the shelf till I find what works for today.

I think its a matter of matching the ever changing blood chemistry. What works now may be different in an hour.

I think its a matter of matching the ever changing blood chemistry. What works now may be different in an hour.
Yep trying to get my Scamp doors ready for paint and making sure the body lines are straight. So not sure if whiskey or vodka will make them look better.lol

20190726_185527 (1).jpg
Got a ride in my sons plane today real tinny thing but had a great time.

-
Back