Stop in for a drink.

-
To many choices I should just pick one and get going on the next batch almost finished the first batch.
Yep the best time to start your next batch is when you start drinking your last one. LOL I got ahead of the ball game. I have about 10 gallons of 5 different flavors to enjoy until spring. I have a 5 gallon batch of witbier (wheat beer) waiting in the wings.

Yep the best time to start your next batch is when you start drinking your last one. LOL I got ahead of the ball game. I have about 10 gallons of 5 different flavors to enjoy until spring. I have a 5 gallon batch of witbier (wheat beer) waiting in the wings.
:eek: That's only a 30 day supply :lol:

Might as well make this educational. Just posted this on our Whiskey tasting site.

Just sayin'

Kale.jpg

hmedeluxe_aztec.jpg
Hey Mike just ordered this. Should make me feel down south when were at 20 below up here.

View attachment 1715420576 Hey Mike just ordered this. Should make me feel down south when were at 20 below up here.

I was working a job right at the border. Going to TJ and back was a 15 minute affair. I decided to go over the border for a 6 pack one afternoon. It was either Tecate or Dos Equis in cans I brought back. Nasty! Tasted like it was brewed in an Impala radiator. :rofl:

I was working a job right at the border. Going to TJ and back was a 15 minute affair. I decided to go over the border for a 6 pack one afternoon. It was either Tecate or Dos Equis in cans I brought back. Nasty! Tasted like it was brewed in an Impala radiator. :rofl:
Hope mine tastes like it came out of a Caddie radiator at least. lol

Don’t recall ever not getting paid. Have had check that were shorted and not paid correct till next one 2 weeks later. Have had some day or so late ones. Thats enough to cause major problems if you have a house or car payment coming out. Have seen people lose their mind for a check either not being right or on time...
Try not getting a paycheck for 2 months but still working 40 hours a week.

Sucks in a major way.

I see Mr Beer has -20% off kits, refills, and first orders this weekend. Order up guys!

Capture.PNG

Been thinking of starting a separate thread for us home brewers but really as long as we hang out here it's ok. What do you think?
I might not get your answer right away. I am heading out to do yard work.

Been thinking of starting a separate thread for us home brewers but really as long as we hang out here it's ok. What do you think?
I might not get your answer right away. I am heading out to do yard work.
I like this trend but you might get more people if you started a new one. We can make in the new one and drink in this one. lol

-
Back