Stop in for a drink.

-
Happy day, my company paid me today for what they owe me for October bringing their balance owed me to even. I guess my leaning on them got their attention.

Good thing...since 2 weeks ago they owed my over $53k and I was ready to pull their plug.

Cold beer time now that I can breathe a little easier.
Good to here Ddaddy beer time cheers my friend.

It's
th?id=OIP.jpg
time

What not for you 5 here but you got 2 more hours before 5.
But since your a friend I'll let you have one. lol

When I was still at the rock farm, we were at the Pepper Tree by 2:40 for carbonated adult beverages.
garey-store-and-deli.jpg

Pepper Tree being just exactly what it sounds like to the left out of frame.
If it was a special occasion like Christmas season and one of those complimentary bottles of distilled beverage should appear from a grateful trucker, salesman, contractor there was a rule "Nobody leaves until the bottle is empty." :D

When I was still at the rock farm, we were at the Pepper Tree by 2:40 for carbonated adult beverages.
View attachment 1715426633

Pepper Tree being just exactly what it sounds like to the left out of frame.
If it was a special occasion like Christmas season and one of those complimentary bottles of distilled beverage should appear from a grateful trucker, salesman, contractor there was a rule "Nobody leaves until the bottle is empty." :D
I could help finish a bottle. :)

I have WHiskey Club tonight. I think I will bring a couple liters of Chocolate Orange Stout to share.

Well then, invite the wives to the same party with the same amenities...just in next room!

:lol:

We had some good scotch last night. I think all were finished in some kind of wine cask. Good stuff.

20191121_200617.jpg

20191121_202022.jpg

20191121_204625.jpg

20191121_210921.jpg

I came home with a couple of these.
It was a Iowa Whiskey chasers barrel pick.
Cask strength @ 100 proof Very smooth.
20191122_082938.jpg

20191122_082955.jpg

This reminds me to go to the Missouri state line and refresh my Gentleman Jack Mike

I need to drink myself stinky!!
I don't want to do the in laws thing on Thanksgiving day.... need me some MoPar brothers and sisters to hang with !!

Hey Fred, Nope never made wine before. I have made some beer though, Im actually out and would like to do it again.... Hope your well!
Good here just trying to get my car ready for Mopars in the park next year.
I'm guessing you'll be there. Got to meet up again and enjoy a few beers.

Living room is starting to look like it does whenever I’m alone in the house... and it’s cold in the garage. High West whiskeyAmerican prairie bourbon. From… Utah? And the Rickenbacker was still solid in tune.

54BB6CF0-B298-402B-BB52-0AEB60F65519.jpeg

3F53E851-6CA0-4EC2-AEA4-DBDE3E3BAE31.jpeg

2BDC45B1-004C-457A-A9E5-D7518440D82A.jpeg

-
Back