Stop in for a drink.

-
I started a 5 gallon batch of Toolmann's Orange Shandy today. It is in the first hours of ferment. The yeast is a little temp sensitive and my boiler room is too hot. In the middle of the room is too cool. I parked the fermenter bucket in the doorway. Just right so far.
Looks like I need to come visit. let me know when it's done. lol

Was going to go but my plans got changed so gonna have to wait another year.
Sounds like you guys have a great time there so drink one for me.
Will do!
Too bad you can't come. I have missed the show a few years myself for graduations, weddings and funerals. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I just made up the next year. LOL

Just saw this thread...

Miller Time to help me wind down from the day...

20190313_161907.jpg

Will do!
Too bad you can't come. I have missed the show a few years myself for graduations, weddings and funerals. :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: I just made up the next year. LOL
About the same here. I have lots of kids that keep me busy and the list goes on.
Really want to meet some of you guys there and hope some day real soon.

About the same here. I have lots of kids that keep me busy and the list goes on.
Really want to meet some of you guys there and hope some day real soon.
It will happen and we will have a good time. Looking forward to it.

Ha! Can't blame them.

It's crisp. It's refreshing. Hell it's my "go-to" in any situation

Cheers!
I still drink it when I am out or at the neighbors. (unless I bring a quart or two of home brew along) LOL

I go to a local whisky tasting group every month. It is great fun and there are thousands of super spirits out there. I have never heard of your Bird Dog. It's all good. Some is just better. LOL

Nice! This one is super tasty and not too hard on the pocket.

And, my pup is on the label so I'm a bit partial lol

Screenshot_20190313-170201_Gallery.jpg

Damn guys I live in the middle of know ware the closest liquor store is 20 miles away and is real small and always out of everything.

Yea **** that's always nice. I guess the best thing here is winter time ice cubes are free. lol

Reminds me of a hunting trip to Colorado I made. Everything we didn't want to freeze, we put in the ice chest. Didn't take the cooking oil into consideration though, had to squeeze it out of the bottle like teeth paste :rofl:. The Wild Turkey survived nicely :D, except that one 30.06 turkey, weren't much left.

Reminds me of a hunting trip to Colorado I made. Everything we didn't want to freeze, we put in the ice chest. Didn't take the cooking oil into consideration though, had to squeeze it out of the bottle like teeth paste :rofl:. The Wild Turkey survived nicely :D, except that one 30.06 turkey, weren't much left.
LOL good one. Next hunting trip come up here and see what 40 below will do.
Really all you hunters are welcome here. would like to see a few more geese and deer gone.

LOL good one. Next hunting trip come up here and see what 40 below will do.
Really all you hunters are welcome here. would like to see a few more geese and deer gone.

We really didn't know how cold it got that first night. We camped next to a fast moving stream at about 7000', next morning there was 3" of ice on it all the way across it's 10' width. Got skunked, best camping trip I ever took :lol:. Frickin Mulies are smart. Day before opening day they were everywhere. Opening morning they were all standing next to the orange painted horses and cows in the rancher's fields :rofl:

-
Back