Stop in for a drink.

-
And I love the shop pix when guys show their rigs inside their shops. Being raised with no mom the shop is where I spent most of my childhood and they are very warming and put me at ease. You can always tell a much loved shop vs one where it is just a building. Here on FABO it never matters who the person is or where they are from all the shops are real and you can tell they are actually used. My wife commented last night "you know when most folks have guests they entertain in the house not the shop" she is a farm girl so she just thinks it's natural that we entertain in the shop. One neighbor drank way to much Don Julio and decided it was fitting to try and convert the whole room to his religion. Epic fail. Overall we all had a blast and Hemi (the dog) got all kind of attention! I am going to go slug another bottle of water! Appears I am a bit dehydrated this morning.
just for you on this sunny Arkansas day on the hill, I bet you have seen all of my shops in the past, I was raised with out a father, but blessed with super uncles, as I traveled around they all had a shop and a hot rod one time or another , today out in the shop :welcome:

I just happen to see the chile pepper infused Stoli while I was visiting the brats in Phx. Makes darn good Bloody Marys and not too bad neat over a couple green olives. Hadn't seen it recently around here and forgot how good it is :D

I just saw that, totally cool and good for NASCAR. I am sure it will be construed negatively some how by the media writers. I have never sampled that product! I love trying new tastes.
I'm watching the Moonshiners show on Discovery Chanel as we speak. It is a fun show and with a little nationwide TV exposure and some of their product (legal) they're now in the chips. Tim Smith was the first "Moonshiner" to go commercial and although I don't like his Climax Moonshine, he seems to be doing well. Just the tip of the iceberg for those guys as they continue to catch on.

I'm watching the Moonshiners show on Discovery Chanel as we speak. It is a fun show and with a little nationwide TV exposure and some of their product (legal) they're now in the chips. Tim Smith was the first "Moonshiner" to go commercial and although I don't like his Climax Moonshine, he seems to be doing well. Just the tip of the iceberg for those guys as they continue to catch on.
Next time I drive home I will bring some with me. I have not had any since my boys wedding, smooth smooth smooth!

Actually when I meet boy and his wife in your neck of the woods come summer I will have him bring some up for us! We will accidentally leave a jar at your place!
I was going to say, Some where our paths will cross and we can toast to FABO with some good stuff!

I was going to say, Some where our paths will cross and we can toast to FABO with some good stuff!
Looking forward to it. I am very excited about Mopars in the Park this year. I think I am almost looking forward to that aspect more so than the actual cars! FABO is my first foray into social media and I have to say overall it has been just super positive. I tried a bit on E body sight but I just was not a good fit. I have learned so much and made so many friends I have never met (yet) on here I can't even begin to tell you. These are some bright folks on here.

Sorry I didn't see your last post Mark.

Doing a little blending tonight for the Super Bowl. Half anf half R&R Reserve and Hunter Rye. The R&R is so mild you don't even know it's 80 proof and Hunter Rye is so brash it takes "gut rot" to a new level. The two together are considerably smooth, slightly sweet with a bit of spice from the rye. The two mixed together costs about $10 a
750 ml.
What are you guys sipping on for the big game?
20190203_175424.jpg

Sorry I didn't see your last post Mark.

Doing a little blending tonight for the Super Bowl. Half anf half R&R Reserve and Hunter Rye. The R&R is so mild you don't even know it's 80 proof and Hunter Rye is so brash it takes "gut rot" to a new level. The two together are considerably smooth, slightly sweet with a bit of spice from the rye. The two mixed together costs about $10 a
750 ml.
What are you guys sipping on for the big game?
View attachment 1715284990
Canadian blend, about to step it up!

Looking forward to it. I am very excited about Mopars in the Park this year. I think I am almost looking forward to that aspect more so than the actual cars! FABO is my first foray into social media and I have to say overall it has been just super positive. I tried a bit on E body sight but I just was not a good fit. I have learned so much and made so many friends I have never met (yet) on here I can't even begin to tell you. These are some bright folks on here.
First social media? Wow,you are lucky.
I have been hopping forums pretty much since when the interweb came into town.
This here Fabo tops anything i have ever visited. You will not find anything better. Cheers!

First social media? Wow,you are lucky.
I have been hopping forums pretty much since when the interweb came into town.
This here Fabo tops anything i have ever visited. You will not find anything better. Cheers!
Cheers to that Frank!

To drunk to read your post, my 21 pick for pse parts are looking good, Cheers everyone, 3 zip new England, half time

20190222_174243.jpg
Pretty cool, a local grocery store has a fairly large wine amd spirits store. They sampled a few choices and bought a barrell from Elijah Craig, had it bottled and is selling it at that store. Barrell picks are becoming quite popular. 94 proof. Good stuff.

-
Back