Stop in for a drink.

-
Went for a drive into Nelson WI for ribs and found a small bar with a bottle of Whistle Pig on the shelf.... had to sample

D75C0B8D-668F-47B1-A253-D70269E9FB94.jpeg

B5198E4F-9331-4476-8AA7-143FAA79A3AB.jpeg

It was the 15 year Rye. Sure was nice, but at $30 a pour...
Barman said he had an unopened bottle he would sell me for $285.
That's the going rate. THE 12 YEAR IS AWFULL GOOD. The trick is that it's a blend of 3 different ryes from 3 different kinds of barrels.

That's the going rate. THE 12 YEAR IS AWFULL GOOD. The trick is that it's a blend of 3 different ryes from 3 different kinds of barrels.
**** toolman I been aged for 62 years and been through more than three barrels and I'm still not worth a hill of beans.

Note to self after a afternoon of sipping toddies, when rough housing with 100 pound dog don't think to yourself how much fun it would be it to toss dog toy in wife's lap with cat. Once German Shepards are engaged they are engaged! Hah. She fetched the toy unmercifully cat was displaced and I now have a new name. Dickweed. I am sure wife meant it in the most loving manner.

Note to self after a afternoon of sipping toddies, when rough housing with 100 pound dog don't think to yourself how much fun it would be it to toss dog toy in wife's lap with cat. Once German Shepards are engaged they are engaged! Hah. She fetched the toy unmercifully cat was displaced and I now have a new name. Dickweed. I am sure wife meant it in the most loving manner.
Looks like your sleeping with 100 pound dog with a squeaky toy. Best pour a few more toddies and beg forgiveness from the wife. LOL

20190626_164947.jpg
Dusted the 29 ford off today and changed the oil to get it ready for a parade on the 6th of July. I think I will give it a new paint job. Not restore it but scuff it down and paint it real fast to make it look good from 30' away.
Should only take about 3 drinks to finish and 3 beers to start. LOL

Need to stop having one and get the fish off the jackstands. Carlisle is just two weeks away!

Does that mean you are going to make me sand next week Fred? If the weather don't straighten up I am in for a nasty ride. 4 hours in rain on motorcycle is a no fun day! You better have some crown !

Don't ya just hate it when the rain drops find your only bare skin, usually your neck and it feels like you're following a truck load of pea gravel with a leaky tailgate? :rofl:

Does that mean you are going to make me sand next week Fred? If the weather don't straighten up I am in for a nasty ride. 4 hours in rain on motorcycle is a no fun day! You better have some crown !
Crown is on the shelf and plan on driving the old truck around town when you get here.
Got a spot open for your ride in the garage and a towel to dry off on .lol

0_20190627_160156.jpg
painting the old truck with rattle can paint just to make it look better. Will restore it properly in a couple years. Sublime one will be here on Monday and a couple other guys on FABO so I got to polish my old turd so we all look good driving it around town. Would be nice to have all you guys over and burn some steaks.

View attachment 1715356002painting the old truck with rattle can paint just to make it look better. Will restore it properly in a couple years. Sublime one will be here on Monday and a couple other guys on FABO so I got to polish my old turd so we all look good driving it around town. Would be nice to have all you guys over and burn some steaks.
And regardless of how good or bad you are with a rattle can you are miles ahead of anything the factory did back then. You guys have fun, Cheers

View attachment 1715356002painting the old truck with rattle can paint just to make it look better. Will restore it properly in a couple years. Sublime one will be here on Monday and a couple other guys on FABO so I got to polish my old turd so we all look good driving it around town. Would be nice to have all you guys over and burn some steaks.
Too bad I didn’t know about this sooner...I would have made up some magnetic decals for you!

6670B9AD-9AA8-4334-B771-929D1F57391A.jpeg

:lol:

Last edited:
-
Back