Stop in for a drink.

-
Since Budweiser bought out Miller, we get the slogan/song again on T V a lot around here sometimes .
I always wanted a neon Miller hi life sign, and bid on one on ebay, but have already been outbid. Not going to pay too much for one , need a few things for my fish> more important.
I have a friend that owns a bar and been trying to get a beer sign from him but not going to happen way to much money. Yea my car is more important.

It's Thirsty Thursday! I have a CVMM tasting tonight. The Glenfiddich they ordered hasn't come yet so Travis will bring a few bottles from home that need to be cleaned up. I spent my birthday money on a bottle of Whistlepig 12 year Rye. Oh my it's a nice Rye. (should be for the price) LOL
I'll bring it along tonight to share.

20190620_114352.jpg

It's Thirsty Thursday! I have a CVMM tasting tonight. The Glenfiddich they ordered hasn't come yet so Travis will bring a few bottles from home that need to be cleaned up. I spent my birthday money on a bottle of Whistlepig 12 year Rye. Oh my it's a nice Rye. (should be for the price) LOL
I'll bring it along tonight to share.

View attachment 1715352645
Hey Toolman was looking for a bottle of WhistlePig in the liquor store but none here so let us know how good it is.

Hey Toolman was looking for a bottle of WhistlePig in the liquor store but none here so let us know how good it is.
I sampled my bottle. Very good. It should be good for $125. LOL It is 12 year and finished in 3 different wine barrels.

I sampled my bottle. Very good. It should be good for $125. LOL It is 12 year and finished in 3 different wine barrels.
Yea should be real good, would like to be there tonight but to far away so enjoy and cheers my friend.

2 members of our tasting group took a trip to Scotland. Amanda just sent a few photos from the Glenfiddich Distillery a few min. ago. Amanda is quite a spirit collector. I think she has 200+ in her collection.

Amanda.jpg

CVMM tasting was fun last night. The WhistlePig was popular. I brought home a third to a quarter of the bottle. 4 others brought samples to try and Travis brought leftovers to clean up. We had 17 people I believe with a couple new members.

Fixed it!
CVMM tasting was fun last night. The WhistlePig was popular. I brought home a third to a quarter of the bottle. 4 others brought samples to try and Travis brought leftovers to clean up. We had 17 people I believe with a couple new members.
Sounds like it would be fun Toolman.

20190621_142656.jpg
Ddaddy got my shirt to me, I am a happy camper. Watch out guys gonna be wearing it to Mopars in the park next year so you can see me from a long way off.

Can I be on Eastern time please... It'd be time for a frosty adult beverage. One more hour....
Careful what you ask for. I’m still on the (eastern) time clock for near 6 hours. My 5 o’clock is more like midnight :(

happy hour... might have to stop at the Shantytown on the way home for a burger and ...? i'll have to make up my mind on the way.

20190621_184055_zpsatburvfw.jpg

A hard days work done, a greasy hand, an ice cold beer and a SBM 6-71.

Happy Friday, cheers!

-
Back