storage bag

-

QWKSLVR

Reaction score
Hi. I was at a swap meet today and found a storage bag for a bumper jack. Never heard of it before or knew it existed. Anybody ever heard of it or know what years it was available? I'll try to get pictures up tomorrow. Thanks Bobby

My moms 73 Imperial has one.

There was a bag in those cars with fold down rear seats where the storage area was visible from inside. There was also a molded plastic jack cover in some of the fully dressed models like Brougham edition.

I had a 74 Dart Sport 360 L code car with fold down rear seat .It had the storage bag .I know of them from 74 to 76 in a bodies

This one lists 73 to 76 Duster , Dart Sport .But i also seen hard plastic as redfish said .

Attachments

• jack bag.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 89
Yep that's what mine looks like. I guess it would make sense to have one in a car with a fold down rear seat. Learned something today. Thanks for the info. John how did you know I found it lying on the ground. Oh thats right you were there and spotted it first. Bobby

In humid states they prevent rusting which can cause them to fail and hurt somebody lol!! If anyone even uses the dang things! I carry a 2 ton bottle jack and a 10x10 in 3/4 plywood with me if going long distances lol! Never used a bumper jack in my life!

Hi Ricky. No the swap meet was in Dartmouth N.S. at Sandy Colter's transmission shop. Also bought a pair of new door handles and the chrome strip that goes around the headrests. Four of us went down and we all bought something so it was a good day. Bobby

-
Back