STP oil treatment (Stay Together Please) is still out there !!

-
My junior year of high school, there was a kid from our neighborhood that had a 79 Camaro base model with a souped up 350... There was a part of town that had a nice stretch of road with a 55 MPH speed limit he used to turn off the lights at night and speed by where the cops used to take radar... With the lights off, the cops could catch the speed on the radar, but couldn't see him going by...

He was doing this one night and came on a red stop light... There was a late sports bus that had just dropped off some athletes from an after school meet and was returning to the bus station and had the green light to cross the road... The Camaro tried to stop, but was going too fast and went under the back of the bus, peeled the roof off of his car, then hit and totalled another car waiting in the left turn lane from the other direction... It decapitated the two students in the front seat, and killed one of the guys in the back seat... Only one guy in the back seat survived...

He tried to stop, but was going too fast and left skid marks long enough to stop his car from 75 MPH, and still had enough momentum to take the roof off his car and total another stopped car waiting in the left turn lane from the other direction... They determined that he was going at least 100 MPH when he approached the intersection... The bus driver didn't even know she had been in an accident as it felt like she just hit a big bump... When she inspected the bus at the station, she found the damage and back tracked her trail and returned to the scene of the accident... They later found the driver's necklace wrapped around the bus's tailpipe - unbroken...

The driver of the Camaro lived in our neighborhood and used to ride the bus with us to jr. high and high school...
Wow.....

STP has zinc and you can use it for engine assembly. That's about it for me.

Was that the towns mosquito fogger ??
I’d almost forgotten my trip back from Reno with the /6 dart. The engine was slap worn out and leaked oil from everywhere. I stopped at the dollar store and bought a case of crappy oil
And 6 cans of STP. In 3000 miles I burnt or leaked 27 quarts of oil and all the STP. The entire under side of the car was soaked.

I’d almost forgotten my trip back from Reno with the /6 dart. The engine was slap worn out and leaked oil from everywhere. I stopped at the dollar store and bought a case of crappy oil
And 6 cans of STP. In 3000 miles I burnt or leaked 27 quarts of oil and all the STP. The entire under side of the car was soaked.
It didn't work did it. May be you needed some witchcraft stop leak. :poke::rofl:

If I "need" to have a sissy drink, I just use this to still look tough. :thumbsup:
20210110_102628.jpg

-
Back