Straight Talk home phone users??

-

rustytoolss

Reaction score
Does anyone have a Walmart Straight Talk home phone system? If so I've got a few questions. First off , do you like it, any bad problems ? Second, With the caller ID , when you get an incoming call, do you get both the Name and number of the person calling you, on all incoming calls ? Thanks
What about Verizon home phone systems...caller ID name and number ?

It come's from Walmart, so you know it's good stuff.
I honestly don't know anything about their home phone. My daughter had a cell phone from them, and she says she had a lot of problems, but she has a lot of problems too. Hard to say who's set the problems were the worse in.
I have little faith or confidence in anything Walmart has their hands in. If the customer service for the phone is anything at all like the stores, you're going to wait forever and get very little.

I got the walmart basic talk...it is voice over internet......works great ....

Are you talking about the Straight Talk Wireless(like your cellphone) Coverage is only as good as your signal. So if your cell reception is sketchy then so will the base unit reception.

I dropped Ma Bell after 30+ years and $100+ phone bills for "Basic Talk" If you have home internet then you might as well take advantage of using VOIP(voice over internet protocol). Now I pay for Internet $45(speed is up to you) and Basic Talk $10 monthly. It is simply a small pbx type box that you plug into your router/switch/bridge. I then plugged my cordless phones into the box so now I have 3 cordless phone around the house all using VOIP, you would never know the difference.

I have had vonage for 5 years or so. No problems with it and the same price every month.

I used to have Straight Talk Wireless and never any problems. I switched over a year ago to Verizon wireless Pre-Pay. Can't help you with th home thing don't need it.

-
Back