Strange looking Bucket seats

-

joes68340s

Reaction score
I have a set of Bucket seats that came in my duster they arent the original ones. I think they might be from 75-76. They have a tan cloth like velour material and the back has vinyl with pouches on the lower half of seat. Below the pouch there is a carpet like material where the seatback and bottom meets. I have never seen A body buckets that look like this. Anyone know if these are A body or what they are. Thanks

Sounds like a set that I pulled out of a 1975 Dart 4-door that also had a center fold down arm rest. It was a fancier car as far as darts go. I ran the buckets out of that in my 74 2-door without the arm rest.

Pics could help us confirm though.

Yah, pictures would be good but I now believe your right. They are out of 75-76 valiant. Funny thing is there is set on ebay the exact same seat. I want to recover them in black and use in my drag car. What are the odds that under the seat covers the foam and frames are the same as earlier Duster seats. at least 73-74 seats.

Seat inner structures rarely changed. The tracks under them did change when the floor pan changed to accomodate a cat' converter.74 up I think

I have seen seat's like this in the 77 Aspen's and Velar'e But the attaching rails may be different, Still a cool bucket seat.

-
Back