strange request

-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
my wife, Ernie was well known at our former place of employment for giving everybody a hard time. well, she is up to her old tricks again. Ernie has asked me to ask the members of this great web site for pictures of fat chicks, the bigger the better. no nudes please, don't think my stomach can handle it. so, either post or p.m. me and i will send you an email address to send them to...

my wife, Ernie was well known at our former place of employment for giving everybody a hard time. well, she is up to her old tricks again. Ernie has asked me to ask the members of this great web site for pictures of fat chicks, the bigger the better. no nudes please, don't think my stomach can handle it. so, either post or p.m. me and i will send you an email address to send them to...

That is a strange request,what's going on here?8)

You asked for it!

steelersfans.jpg

one of the truck drivers she used to harass has a secret admirer, a rather large, fugly thing. so she is looking for some pictures to attach to seductively worded emails. and before you ask, yes, Ernie can be a very evil, evil *****...she is laughing as i read her this......

Okay here my GF

yuk.jpg

Some of my EXGFs

yummy.jpg

mylove.jpg

mybabe.jpg

loveofmylife.jpg

GF.jpg

I know you guys wants nude pics but I promised I would kept them for my own pleasure, sorry.

-
Back