[FOR SALE] Street Demon 750, Holley Fuel Pump, regulator, aem a/f setup.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

71Scamper

Mopar runs thru my veins!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
I have a street demon 750, with electric choke and phenolic bowl, that was literally used to break in my 340. Along with, a Holley HP150 fuel pump, Holley regulator, and Marshall fuel pressure gauge. All was purchased new and was used for a total of 2 hours run time. Ran great nothing wrong with carb. I got a killer deal on a FiTech from a friends car and upgraded to the FI. My entire carb setup is for sale.

1)Street Demon 750 carb, with unopened calibration kit ($50 value), installation instructions, and in original box. $300 plus shipping

2)Holley HP150 rotary style fuel pump. with dual feed regulator and Mr. Gasket fuel pressure gauge. (Very quiet pump when mounted with a thin rubber pad between bracket and vehicle.) $200 plus shipping.

3) Also have a throttle position sensor bracket and sensor made specifically for the street demon carb by Lokar. $50 plus shipping

4) AEM 30-4110 wide band O2 sensor and AF ratio gauge setup. Installed sensor into pipe but then removed for FiTech sensor. Have all original packaging and instructions. Weld in bung included, but not pictured. $125 plus shipping

I accept money orders and PayPal (plus 3% fee). I'll only ship to the continental US, unless you setup shipping arrangements.

downloadfile-3.jpg

downloadfile-2.jpg

downloadfile-1.jpg

downloadfile.jpg

20180211_163817.jpg

20180211_163830.jpg

20180211_164349.jpg

20180211_164354.jpg

Are you willing to separate? Don’t really need pump. Or bung. Or tps and bracket.

Hi, carb and gauge maybe pump. My past experiences with Holley rotary pumps is that they leak. Also a.f. Gauge.

Last edited:
Carb and AEM air/ fuel gauge still for sale. Potential buyers have backed out.

Carb $300 shipped
Gauge $125 shipped

AEM air/ fuel gauge sold!

Still have the Demon carb for sale with the calibration kit. I also have a Lokar throttle cable bracket designed specifically for this carb, for a little extra. The throttle bracket includes a tps sensor if you need a throttle signal for an electronic shift trans, a programmable type ignition system, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back