Street Demon Insulator

-

Tims 66 Cuda

Mopar mid life crisis
Reaction score
Does anyone know of an insulator gasket thats compatible with a Street Demon 625 carburetor. Thanks in advance. Tim

Thanks for the reply. Didnt know if that would work with the slightly larger secondaries or not. Ill check it out.

Thanks, Tim

Any open spacer/insulator for the 4150 will work. Just curious: is your 625 the composite body or alloy?

Demon designed that carb to mount on any square-bore flange (not Dominator of course) which is why the secondaries are actually one big valve; they couldn't make the opening in the throttle plate any wider so they removed material between the two sides.

So yes any 4150 or Edelbrock square-bore insulator, spacer, gasket etc. will fit fine. I know on my 750 Street Demon the manual says to make sure to use the included metal plate under the carb at the very least (with a gasket on both sides) so that the atomization for idle and transfer slots works correctly. For mine I have the carb, then paper gasket, thin plate, another gasket, 1/2" wood fiber spacer from Edelbrock iirc, then one more paper gasket on top of an Edelbrock RPM intake.

-
Back