Street Outlaws cash days

-

pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Officially starts today and tomorrow with the top 25. Not sure when JJ and Trisha’s wreck happened.

Hey it’s better than talking about Will Smith all night. Lol
I think JJ is about the only one I can take anymore 90% of the original 502 or whatever they're called group I can't stand. The one I really like now is the gone girls all the girls racing in Las Vegas...

It's recording as we speak.
going to be a interesting show/season this year, with Big Chief absent Shawn running the show and the bad crashes we know are going to happen.

going to be a interesting show/season this year, with Big Chief absent Shawn running the show and the bad crashes we know are going to happen.

i let it record for 15 minutes and started watching it. Then I stopped figuring I would need some more fast forward time. I may wait till tomorrow to watch it and then watch Tuesdays on Wednesday.

My wife turned it on last night and Big Chief was on there and I had her look at when the date was and it was just last week but his car was an oil leaking time bomb and he was losing out anyways and of course Chuck or up Chuck cuz I like to call him had 3 million excuses why his car was slow... Apparently the track was too sticky so the people with real horsepower were blowing his doors off...
Again not much love for that crew... Everybody sucks up to Big Chief and when he doesn't get his way he's willing to throw fish to make the field level or at least down to his level... I noticed some don't even participate in the racing anymore they're just crew members...

Did Kye and Lizzie make the list?
Yes, both Kye and Lizzy are on the NOLA team. However, Kye loaned his Shocker camaro to another NOLA team mate for the race your way in portion of America's List. They went out to make a test hit, didn't walk the road, and Shocker got totaled due to the top end being wet from a rain shower. He had to load up what was left of Shocker, drive all the way back to New Orleans to pick up his Showstopper NPK car and drive back to south Texas. Where they are running at is literally a hop, skip and a jump from the border.

My wife turned it on last night and Big Chief was on there and I had her look at when the date was and it was just last week but his car was an oil leaking time bomb and he was losing out anyways and of course Chuck or up Chuck cuz I like to call him had 3 million excuses why his car was slow... Apparently the track was too sticky so the people with real horsepower were blowing his doors off...
Again not much love for that crew... Everybody sucks up to Big Chief and when he doesn't get his way he's willing to throw fish to make the field level or at least down to his level... I noticed some don't even participate in the racing anymore they're just crew members...
You were watching the final episode of the latest season of the OG Street Outlaws. They had gone to Chicago for an out of town race and stayed there to set the team for America's List. That was in April of last year. They started filming America's List this past January, at which time Justin bailed on the 405 either because of an altercation between his soon to be wife Jackie and Precious from the Memphis team, or a disagreement with the production team over rules. This depends on which story you want to listen to.

All of the drama concerning Big Chief and the America's List show is multi-faceted. Depends upon who you want to listen to. One story is that Justin isn't participating because he didn't qualify to be on the 405 team for America's List. That isn't true. He did qualify for the event based upon his performance at the last America's List. Another story is that he bailed after his soon to be wife Jackie got into an altercation with Precious from MSO. That does seemed to have happened but details are few and far between. Another story is that Justin, as Race Master, got into a disagreement with the production team over the rules, specifically the 'chase is a race' rule. That's the story that Justin himself is pushing in a you tube video he posted a few days ago. In response, James Goad, AKA Reaper, posted a you tube video rebutting what Justin said and pointed out some past events (which if you have watched every episode of the OG Street Outlaws like I have, you would have seen these events play out) in which Justin did things that undermined the 405. Goad also implied, without actually saying it, that Justin is facing some criminal charges for alleged drug offenses. I don't really place much validity on that allegation as I don't believe Justin would be that stupid. However, other things that he said do make sense.

Additionally, Shawn, Dave and Doc all pretty much posted that Justin didn't contact any of the other 405 team members about him leaving the America's List. He just bailed on them. Chuck posted on social media over the weekend that Justin had actually left the 405 team 2 years ago but that had been kept under wraps and the rest of the 405 is continuing without him.

So, what to believe? Who knows. It now makes sense when Shawn and Justin split two seasons ago, which fits the timeline that Chuck alleged. Will I keep watching the show? Yes I will. I'm a race junky. I was also born and bred in the 405, so I have that 'home' connection.

:drama:

DA609C1D-D989-4F25-A8E3-61DDE9F8AAEA.jpeg

Will I keep watching the show? Yes I will. I'm a race junky. I was also born and bred in the 405, so I have that 'home' connection.

There seams to be two many StreetOut law shows to fallow any more.
The only ones that i don't miss a episode is OG, top 20/25, NPK and farm truck and azn.

You were watching the Qualifying for the Top 25. Big Chief was in that.
If you don't Q for the race and your an OG.......You go and support your fellow 405 racers anyways

Here is a real cash days boys. All the racing and a lot less drama.

I kind of half watched it last night but then turned it back on later and saw one of the girls driving a 67 Dart what's the details on it ? also is Dominators Dart Mopar powered ? If I paid better attention I would probably know this !

You were watching the Qualifying for the Top 25. Big Chief was in that.
If you don't Q for the race and your an OG.......You go and support your fellow 405 racers anyways
My wife turned it on.... I didn't expect to see Cheif.. I asked her to hit the TV guide... It said 3/14)22... So I ASSumed...
I now cringe when I see the program on... I use to like it, but the drama has now gotten on my nerves...

I kind of half watched it last night but then turned it back on later and saw one of the girls driving a 67 Dart what's the details on it ? also is Dominators Dart Mopar powered ? If I paid better attention I would probably know this !
Short answer "I think' hers is (440) his isn't...

Between the advertisements and BS it’s about impossible for me to watch it in it’s time slot. The fast forward button is your friend.

JJs wife Trisha is driving the Dart in the Gone Girls series. Dominator's Dart is hemi powered but I believe it's a Noonan Hemi.

Funny how these guys don’t act like a bunch of high school girls with the cable tv crews aren’t around.

-
Back