Street outlaws Dart.. can't pull for him..

-
We met Joe & his wife in Las Vegas last year. Very genuinely nice guy!! I always root for him....

He swears on the show but in person is a genuine person.I've seen him do all kinds of nice things for kids.One time he took this girl that had cancer for a big ride through the pits and fixed her up with a bunch of stuff and asked nothing

That was the opinion I got of him.....Seemed like a good guy.

I met Joe at the local track a couple years ago. He seems to be one of the more level headed guys on the show and doesn't stir up drama like some others like to do. He let kids sit in his car and take pictures with him, and at least acted like he was enjoying having you there talking with him. The other guys didn't seem as friendly to me. Not having a Mopar powered car is absolutely all about money. He'd love a Hemi motor but the cost is very high.

Anybody have any idea what a competitive hemi would cost? I've got some empties I can turn in. Looks like a lot of the runners are ditching nitrous for dual turbos.

I just watched the show for the first time tonight and liked it. I didn't see Joe or his Dart over the course of 2 episodes. So far, the ones I like the best so far are Shawn, lutz and big chief (I think that's his name) all GM's I know but they seem like cool guys and aren't pickin at stuff like some of the others.

-
Back