Street outlaws

-

jtkaaa07

BossMan
Reaction score
Anyone else watching the new show on discovery, bad *** street racing, not the smartest idea, but man there are some fast car's! I seen one or two dart's on the preview for the show, looked like a 69, and a 70! These guy's have some serious coin in these car's!

been racing with those guys for a while

Damn, that's a bad *** looking car man! Only problem with racing is theres allway's someone faster, but it sure would be fun. We have real street drag's up here, and there is a lot of money changing hands!

the top ten is to get in to a 400 in the pot winner takes all and sometimes 2nd gets a little just depends on what we agree to so figure 15 to 30 cars 400 each in the pot 100% goes to the racers

This is the car some people on here gave me crap about it but didnt have nothing for it.I sold it cause its gettin too fast and dangerous

Yep, just watched it. Some fast cars (and farm trucks):burnout:... I stop street racing back in the early 80's but I'll tune it next week for sure. I (like Bigdummy) think some of those cars are just too dangerous to race on the street, would be intersting to see how they fair at the track.

At the end they flashed "in memory of Flip" the El Camino driver who passed away May 28th. Not sure if it was race related, but tragic none the less...young fella.

Pat

what a stupid show.. guy says he would rather race then pay his house bills. has little kids at home and has already done 4 months behind bars and is risking more time there.

hopefully most of the stupidity is made up for tv..

what a stupid show.. guy says he would rather race then pay his house bills. has little kids at home and has already done 4 months behind bars and is risking more time there.

Discovery had to spice it up.All those guys get along by the way

Yep, just watched it. Some fast cars (and farm trucks):burnout:... I stop street racing back in the early 80's but I'll tune it next week for sure. I (like Bigdummy) think some of those cars are just too dangerous to race on the street, would be intersting to see how they fair at the track.

At the end they flashed "in memory of Flip" the El Camino driver who passed away May 28th. Not sure if it was race related, but tragicnone the less...young fella.

Pat
It was not race related.The rules is supposed to be if u get squirrely let out but for 6 grand up they don't.They run 1/8th cause of the speed.

I would never put my life or house in jeopardy doing this either, but the fact is I know a lot of people who have refinanced there homes to race. I was just talking to a buddy today that races, and has over 50k in drivetrain on his truck to drag race at real street, I think it's crazy too! I would rather see these guy's on a dragstrip, then the street, pretty dangerous!

My car has week springs and slowed down 4 tenths.All motor car the only one in the 2 groups

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZmK2mHPtz4"]Scrapmetal 7 31 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

B.D.,that Camaro was nuts. Reality TV,has to spice it up. Wish I had the coin.....

My buddy did a race last fall for 5 grand, one race! Got to have a big pair to put that kind of money on the line!

now I just have a cruiser.At the point I was I was going to spend to much money to go faster I was running 5.50's on mtr and was slow.Im going on more vacations now

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJXRKnYE3S4"]Scrap vs BBCCoupe - YouTube[/ame]

Got backed into my puddle
my car 511 cid on mtr
Mustang-582 200 shot

I didn't post up to argue.Its a rush on the street.I gotta go to bed .Youse guys take care

Can't believe the Camaro made another thread....lol. That was a nasty car and I still like seeing it :thumleft:.

At the end they flashed "in memory of Flip" the El Camino driver who passed away May 28th. Not sure if it was race related, but tragic none the less...young fella.

Pat

That was the day some of those bad Tornadoes went through the OKC area.

-
Back