[FOR SALE] Street van

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1976 Dodge came out with the Street Van !!, one of the Adult Toys from Dodge , package had high back buckets, chrome slotted wheels , a template package so u could make up side panels for the inside, street van decal for the outside !!! the vans of the 70s :drunken: :D if i was gonna trade it would have to be for a notch back barracuda or ????

van is not bad on gas providing your not in a heavy wind lol

Mike

Pretty cool,...I remember those Adult Toys from the 70's,...Thats one of the things I use to build models to look like when I was a wee lad...

In 1976 Dodge came out with the Street Van !!, one of the Adult Toys from Dodge , package had high back buckets, chrome slotted wheels , a template package so u could make up side panels for the inside, street van decal for the outside !!! the vans of the 70s :drunken: :D if i was gonna trade it would have to be for a notch back barracuda or ????

van is not bad on gas providing your not in a heavy wind lol

Mike

Cool, thanks for the info. Sorry my cuda isnt available, I was thinking more my truck for trade...LOL

In 77 thought about buying one, was the latest car craze, but bought my Aspen instead, didn't want to drive a van all the time.

There were some WILD vans at the time, custom paint shag carpet everywhere inside and the must have for the young crowd, A BED!

Doubt I have the brochures anymore but they had the nice trim like the more expensive vans, but like a cargo inside waiting for you to finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back