Streetmaster to Airgap

-
Looks like Modern Cylinder Head's opinion is unqualified too. Maybe they should come here and ask you what they should do on their CNC race program to improve the heads they currently do. If only everyone knew how much better you truly were they would beat a path to your door and Modern would go broke.
You're the one saying it.:eek:
:thumbsup:

He trolled from day one...and it's always been about the 302 heads.
2006 or so to present, relates everything to 302 heads.

He should be a ford mustang guy and go blow a pony.

Back to the jist.
Street master and the plenum.. stack a spacer under the carb if you want to know what enlarging the plenum will do...then come back and tell us.

That would actually be offering knowledge, to someone.

You're opinion is unqualified on that subject.

Asks the guy who says modern cylinder are unqualified.

You really think you know more than them? The only thing that surpasses your dishonesty is your arrogance.

You do realize that I based my opinion on what Modern says and so we have the same opinion but mines unqualified even though its the same as theirs. So if Moderns opinion is the head can support 500 HP do you or do you not agree with them?

Its a very simple answer Yes or NO?

You do realize that I based my opinion on what Modern says and so we have the same opinion but mines unqualified even though its the same as theirs. So if Moderns opinion is the head can support 500 HP do you or do you not agree with them?

You said they were unqualified, now you're saying different? More lies...

He trolled from day one...and it's always been about the 302 heads.
2006 or so to present, relates everything to 302 heads.

He should be a ford mustang guy and go blow a pony.

Why? when I can get you 3 clowns to make utter fools of yourselves for how many pages and then embarrass you with the truth from some one who actually knows because they actually do it professionally.

Many heads can support 500 hp.
I've taken a 273 head, stuck 1.88 in it and opened it up to near 230cfm.. the low lift number were crap like stock 360 smogers .
Theres no secret, just power left on the table for the money/time spent.

You said they were unqualified, now you're saying different? More lies...

Your not fooling anyone just make yourself look even more ridiculous by continuing with the act.

Many heads can support 500 hp.
I've taken a 273 head, stuck 1.88 in it and opened it up to near 230cfm.. the low lift number were crap like stock 360 smogers .
Theres no secret, just power left on the table for the money/time spent.

So I'll ask you again since you're struggling with a clear answer. Can a 302 head make the power to push a 3400 brick down the 1/4 in the 11's?

So I'll ask you again since you're struggling with a clear answer. Can a 302 head make the power to push a 3400 brick down the 1/4 in the 11's?
Wtf. You sound weirded out..
Bet you're breathing heavy right now and speeding your stroke huh weirdo....

Your not fooling anyone just make yourself look even more ridiculous by continuing with the act.

Isn't it such a bore, the way you act? Lies, dishonesty, lashing out.

I've met better behaved toddlers. Your mother failed, and raised a failure who makes the world a worse place.

Wtf. You sound weirded out..
Bet you're breathing heavy right now and speeding your stroke huh weirdo....

Your not fooling anyone. You avoided the question. Just another poor lame arsed attempt to divert from answering the question.

Isn't it such a bore, the way you act? Lies, dishonesty, lashing out.

I've met better behaved toddlers. Your mother failed, and raised a failure who makes the world a worse place.

No one's buying your story. Do you really think I've never seen tactics of this nature in a debate before?

You still haven't answered the question.

No one's buying your story. Do you really think I've never seen tactics of this nature in a debate before?

You still haven't answered the question.

The tactics you use in every **** stained post? I'm sure you've seen them plenty.

Its still not working. Anyone else you'd like to try and bring into the debate?

You need to answer the question.

Which one? You gonna move the goalposts again? Go ahead. We'll just keep watching you be a fool.

Your OP is nothing put pure bullshit and your posts are pointless as you add nothing to the world.

Go make your car slower. I got a hint for that: 302s.

The tactics you use in every **** stained post? I'm sure you've seen them plenty.

I ask questions because they lead to answers. Some times the questions make people feel uncomfortable because the answer reveals how little they know. Then they argue miss direct lie and try to get out of answering the question any way they can. The problem for them is that this behavior is a dead give away to that fact so the more they try the more people reading this come to that conclusion.

So I just have to ask the question and you can continue to avoid it.......Anyone following this will come to the logical conclusion. Oh and the fact that you like each others posts is a dead give away too. Maybe try and avoid that next time as intelligent people will see through that.

The more you avoid answering my question the more people will wonder why you are trying so hard to avoid it.

Here's the question you are trying so hard to avoid answering again:

Can a 302 head make the power to push a 3400 brick down the 1/4 in the 11's?

That's exactly what you said. Any other lies you'd like to tell? There's a big difference between 2K and 5K.

What's your next LIE or EXCUSE going to be?

Pay attention. I said 5k for a set of Stock/Super Stock heads. It’s neither a lie or an excuse. It’s called a FACT and 5k is probably on the dirt cheap side of the money to do heads like that.

Can they flow 500hp? I don't know. Maybe. But by the time you did enough work on them to do it, you couldda bought Edelbrocks. I think that's the whole point of people arguing against. The 302 is not, nor was it ever intended to be a performance cylinder head. It was a head designed for the 318. Period.

-
Back