Streetmaster to Airgap

-
Correct! Finally! But not in what you assert!
It’s your idiotic words.
Not the facts.

We have a saying "Play the ball not the man" But when the facts are too inconvenient attack the person because God knows you can't discuss the facts and the logical conclusions they lead to......

That's when I know I've won. Keep the personal attacks coming they make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside because I know you have nothing left to go to.

Jesus, this is still going?
I'm surprised you could even find a good set of 302 heads over here. I've used a ported set of "truck" 277 casting heads before with good results on a mild motor for a daily driver but if I was building a performance engine I would be looking to start with a better head. (The 277 heads look to be a better design than the 302 fwiw)

flogging_dead_horse_what.jpg

I'm surprised you could even find a good set of 302 heads over here.

Got them on the motor when I bought the car.

Guy who built the motor said don't touch it we built it to run 11's in a street car. The old man ran an S series with a 265 hemi that would run 11's all day.

Well, after close inspection and measuring of the mighty 318 street master it's evident that if you attempted to open the plenum you would open it to all the great outdoors on the drivers side. I strongly suspect the same efforts applied to the passenger side would open the plenum to the exhaust manifold. And then if you actually tried to open the runners up to a stock 318 gasket size, it would be like doin the same to an 318 SP2P. There wouldn't be any runners left at the plenum area. Good manifold to mill into a base plate with flanges to build a sheet metal plenum and runners for.

Well, after close inspection and measuring of the mighty 318 street master it's evident that if you attempted to open the plenum you would open it to all the great outdoors on the drivers side. I strongly suspect the same efforts applied to the passenger side would open the plenum to the exhaust manifold. And then if you actually tried to open the runners up to a stock 318 gasket size, it would be like doin the same to an 318 SP2P. There wouldn't be any runners left at the plenum area. Good manifold to mill into a base plate with flanges to build a sheet metal plenum and runners for.
In other words, a doorstop. Just like the original Torker. Only worse.

-
Back