strg wheel 64 barracuda

-
Also does anybody have a link where I could find the rubber seal (goes under lid) on top of the little trunion -like grease box (coupling) at the end of the shaft. I know others have replaced it all together with updated but I want to keep original.

hey cudamark, I called them, ya know pride is a wonderful thing( for them) holy $$%@#!***&^% $900.00 plus shipping, They live in their own world out there in California. Guess I will keep calling around.

What type of wheel is it? Sand out the cracks, fill with 2 part epoxy sand smooth and prime and paint.

Yes, I have been trying to call Gary for a couple of days now and can't reach him or get a return call. might be on vacation or at a show. It is plastic walnut wood grain. The base color is showing now (cream brown) and is very smooth, all grain texture worn off. it only has one 3" crack running the radius of the wheel.

hey cudamark, I called them, ya know pride is a wonderful thing( for them) holy $$%@#!***&^% $900.00 plus shipping, They live in their own world out there in California. Guess I will keep calling around.

$900!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They must be smoking some of that medicinal weed out there! That is just plane absurd! It is people like that that make this a rich mans hobby.

-
Back