Stringer studs for Blown and Nitrous apps

-

Bill Dedman

bill dedman
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Er, make that STRONGER STUDS

Myself and another member(Tom) have been working with ARP for a head stud that utilizes a better material than the standard 190,000psi head stud.

This stronger stud is for those who run very high compression ratios, boost, or N20.

Lead time for the studs is 6 weeks.

In order to obtain this pricing, 5 sets need to be purchased. We have 4 spoken for at the moment. If we reach 10 sets then the price drops slightly.

The head studs will consist of the ARP 2000 material and contain studs, nuts, and washers.

The cut off for this buy will be Thursday, March 4, 2010 (Unless of course we don't have the additional set to meet the ARP level)

Cost for the set will be $180 plus shipping.

Tom and I will handle the finances with ARP with all of the studs being shipped to a central location for distribution. We will be posting this over on the/6 forum, as well. If you are interested, please confirm via PM to me and I will confirm your request.

This is what a lifting head gasket looks like even with the block o-ringed.

We tried for the 260,000psi material but these were still in the neighborhood of $400 per set if 10 sets were sold.

That's approximately a 16-percent increase in tensile strength compared with the currently-available studs that are included in the ARP (190,000-psi) kits being sold, now.

If Frank buys two (and, he's said he would), Freddie buys one and I buy one, that's four, and Ryan buys one, along with You (Tom... that's six sets.... so, we're in.... if everyone who said they wanted in the program.

Shipping needs to be paid by the individual buyers, I don't know how much a set of these studs weighs. Anybody have a set they can weigh, so we can get the charges on that? It will have to be added to the tab for the studs.

Please email me your shipping addresses so A.R.P. will have your address to ship them to.

Email ME at [email protected], with any other questions.
Thanks for your participation, and making this possible!!!

Bill

If Frank buys two (and, he's said he would), Freddie buys one and I buy one, that's four, and Ryan buys one, along with You (Tom... that's six sets.... so, we're in.... if everyone who said they wanted in the program.

Shipping needs to be paid by the individual buyers, I don't know how much a set of these studs weighs. Anybody have a set they can weigh, so we can get the charges on that? It will have to be added to the tab for the studs.

Please email me your shipping addresses so A.R.P. will have your address to ship them to.

Email ME at [email protected], with any other questions.
Thanks for your participation, and making this possible!!!

Bill

Greg from SS.Org said he is in too. That's a total of 7 sets.

Tom

-
Back