Stroker magnum

-
Can you post a video and more aptly,describe your situation? Dead stock,or a cam swap?...

No punctuation, half sentences, it's like reading a ripped up book!
Seriously brother! Think before you type.

Your asking if Magnum roller cams/valve trains are louder than the older LA Hyd. cams?

Ok, when the engine is running there is a little tick. The motor has a 560 plus lift. Is it normal to here the valve train on magnum motors. I know it is a roller cam, roller rockers,hyd roller lifters. The valve train was adjusted .to me it seems loud. How that rumblefih

" How that rumblefih" <---- not so good, other wise I'll say, "Much much better. Now were communicating!"

Is it a singular tick, rhythmic with engine RPM's?
It shouldn't tick loudly. If it is a single tick, perhaps a lifter replacement would work. Since everything else you adjusted is in spec. Double check the lobe for excessive wear.

I have heard engines tick and the owners were not concerned. No if this was something expected of there engine or not, I don't know. The few I know that do this have lasted many years. The owners didn't seemed concerned at all. A lot depends on the set up and it's set up and style.

I would think the full roller set up would be very quite.

Is it possible that it's a small exhaust leak? I have encountered those before that sound like a lifter....

Is it possible that it's a small exhaust leak? I have encountered those before that sound like a lifter....

X2. When I 1st put my most recent 340 in the Swinger it sounded ticky as heck, but after a closer look it was just a header gasket leaking. Replaced them and now she is nice and quiet. Hydrolic roller should be quiet. Solid rollers tend to be a little or a lot ticky depending on lash adjustment. What brand rockers? I have seen some roller rockers that will tick no matter what you do. Hard to say. A video may help

What heads are you running?
560 lift you may have some interference with the valve guides.

I have magnum motor in my duster is the valve tran noises I never had a roller engine

I have a magnum motor in my Duster. I hear valve train noises. Are they normal? I've never had a roller engine before.

Is that what you meant?

-
Back