StrokerScamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmon pete....give it a week or two before ya ask him to rethink this..I have seen where stroker has pushed him around before and really he's pushed me around also. if you were a mod youd'a sent him packin a long time ago..if a cop pulls you over for a seat belt that your not wearing do ya jump all over his case for doin his job or do ya be polite and hope ya just get a warning?.....
Reading all these posts I can see we are car guys and have a thick skin. Please rethink your decision Adam. I have been a faithful member for 5 years and 10,000 posts and think we need all types of people here. In real life at the strip or at the track you will encounter the same ****. I,m just trying to say keep it real. Please dont call me out if you disagree ,just erase my posts and block my ip.

I agree Rob is a great guy. He comes off as abrasive and a smart *** but who isn't? I notice the majority of his rough posts stem from users asking very vague questions. Is does get old seeing hey my car runs bad why threads. But I do agree with Adam he should respect everybody to include the Admin even if he ins't a fan of that person. He should respect the position. I will continue to be really good friends with Rob and talk to him on facebook since he won't be back here anymore. Which by the way sucks HUGE monkey balls. He does have alot to offer when not being a smart ***.

Seriously, How many chances does he get. He's been warned over and over and banned 3 times now. Sorry if you dont agree but I wont continue to let him insult me or other members. He's a grown man, He'll get over it just like everyone else will. Now let move on and get back to helping each other out with there cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back