StrokerScamp

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the guy personally or any other way for that matter but he is a mopar man and that should count for something. Anyone that spends much time on here can feel his edge but I'm a big boy and can deal with it because he seems to mean well despite his lack of bedside manner. A life time ban seems a bit severe, but then again I haven't had to bare his abuse personally. I guess I am saying it is better around here with him then without his country *** lol.

I have agree totally I'm 40 years old I don't let Internet crap get to me personally but others here may. So you always treat people they way you want to be treated

he might be a little rough around the edges but he means no harm our loss for sure

................I can't believe Rob was banned 4 life.....he was/is a great wealth of information..............truely our loss....I will miss him.........RIP Stroker Scamp....kim...........

And they WERE posted in the JOKE thread......shame on him....
This is way i think he posted it cuz Mr superdart there wanted to call out other members .. And his own dear friend was one of them . and he didnt know it lmao I will miss robs posts too but what can ya do

ROB is my friend and a great guy and i always enjoy his how to threads and talking to him glad i have his info.AS for the bacon and fart threads they or the person starting them are no asset to the site.thats why i don't do chat anymore tired of hearing about farting...jmho:wack::wack::wack:

Very sad.
I blew coffee through my nose more times with his posts than anyone I ever knew.
Dammit Stroker.
A true old school smartass is not something to lose easily. :-(

I could see how it would get old to Mods though.

I can see both sides.

He wasn't afraid to post what was on his mind...

But insulting the site founder is not the right thing to do if you want to stay on the site...

He helped me load Bruce's wagon when I went down to get it. I really needed that help.

I hate to see him gone.

I agree with KK............ sometime's as hard as it is to look beyond
some post's, whenever people are asking question's you don't understand,
or make much sense, many time's, it's just better to move on to the next
post, and forget about it............thus just keeping your thought's to yourself.

Thanks. I can understand his fustration with people asking questions and not giving any information to work off of. I pretty much just skip those posts because I am tired of having to ask basic questions.

x2 very well said

I have been a member here going on a year and ots a great site die to tje knowledhe and the mods for keeping withon the rules.SO if the mods had enuf thats good enuf for me.
IN classic SS style hes gone get over it.

This is way i think he posted it cuz Mr superdart there wanted to call out other members .. And his own dear friend was one of them . and he didnt know it lmao I will miss robs posts too but what can ya do

Yeah, that was crap

Very sad.
I blew coffee through my nose more times with his posts than anyone I ever knew.
Dammit Stroker.
A true old school smartass is not something to lose easily. :-(

I could see how it would get old to Mods though.

With 22,000 members I can see that it would be a definate problem for the mods and they should be treated with respect.

x2 very well said

There were sad times, funny times, smart a$$ times with all that Mopar knowledge in Rob. I wish him and Kitty all the best.

Adam did what needed to be done and SS took way more his of time than he was worth, therefore he experienced the wrath of the site founder. As far as his advice was concerned, most was good, some was totally erroneus and when called out on it, he'd throw a fit, accuse people of calling him names and then retract and be sorrowful. Pisces? Yep, if someone is to believe in such things. I'm a Capricorn and have a low tolerance for BS, unless it's just garage, buddies type of entertaining BS. Never felt that way with him.

I've crossed the line too, who hasn't? But I always try to keep in mind that some member might have have his future Mopar enthusiast on his lap on a Sunday morning cruising the forums. I wish SS well in his future endeavors, but like Adam said, it's his loss and no one is responsible for it but himself. Just my 2 pennies.

The SS Rob is no more...:D

Hope he could see the humor in this......

Attachments

• ss rob.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 202
nope not true at all he post in the correct section..you post all ur bull **** in the general section..ROB IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE UN LIKE YOU FOR ALL YOUR BACK STABBING TO SOMEONE WHO TREATED YOU GOOD AT ONE POINT BUT HAS SINCE CAUGHT ONTO YOUR WAYS,,,GO POST ABOUT BILL,CLIFF,LANCE,KEGAN AND ALL YOUR OTHER FRIENDS AND LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BY WAGGS AND THIS POST IS REPORTED...

Bob and ASA..... you two stop pokin at each other, I have talked to both of you about this, I understand, but ya'll gotta just stop Stop STOP!!! I can't make you guy's get along but I can make both of you understand where i'm coming from real quickly if the jab's don't cease...If you value bein a member here or friendship gtfu and avoid each other,ignore each other whatever it takes...work out a schedule for the chat room I really don't care how ya'll decide to handle it...but don't make me do it...ruining everybodys fun with this hatfield and mcoy fuedin DagNabbit:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bob and ASA..... you two stop pokin at each other, I have talked to both of you about this, I understand, but ya'll gotta just stop Stop STOP!!! I can't make you guy's get along but I can make both of you understand where i'm coming from real quickly if the jab's don't cease...If you value bein a member here or friendship gtfu and avoid each other,ignore each other whatever it takes...work out a schedule for the chat room I really don't care how ya'll decide to handle it...but don't make me do it...ruining everybodys fun with this hatfield and mcoy fuedin DagNabbit:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
Hay waggs Im sorry to say this but when i get called out bud .. Come on man ! Im not the only one that see's the truth man . Im just one of the ones that will show it later man

You Have Both been WARNED!!!!
Ok I got it im going to go for now .. Im sick of all the time being harrased in by rateing threads down and getting all the bs coming form other members that he has lied and said .. Thanks waggs man your a good mod and friend you take it ez let me know when you up date your cuda ... Just lock the thead so I can stay outta of it lmao . It like a fart you can smell it and you know where it came from lmao

Reading all these posts I can see we are car guys and have a thick skin. Please rethink your decision Adam. I have been a faithful member for 5 years and 10,000 posts and think we need all types of people here. In real life at the strip or at the track you will encounter the same ****. I,m just trying to say keep it real. Please dont call me out if you disagree ,just erase my posts and block my ip.I do realize I aint nobody here and my opinion dont mean ****.

Reading all these posts I can see we are car guys and have a thick skin. Please rethink your decision Adam. I have been a faithful member for 5 years and 10,000 posts and think we need all types of people here. In real life at the strip or at the track you will encounter the same ****. I,m just trying to say keep it real. Please dont call me out if you disagree ,just erase my posts and block my ip.
Well said and I agree 100 percent !!!

Right now, I would be willing to trade a few members who are hijacking this post for their childish feud to have Rob back!!!
Martin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back